• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

help installing a nardi steering wheel

rayp

my wife purchased a used, good condition nardi steering wheel for our '75 2002 for my birthday.

she purchased the wheel only, with a horn button - no hub/adaptor/installation kit.

can anybody recommend a source for an adaptor and/or installation kit?

thanks in advance

1975 2002 / BMW CCA member since 1988

my wife purchased a used, good condition nardi steering wheel for our '75 2002 for my birthday.

she purchased the wheel only, with a horn button - no hub/adaptor/installation kit.

can anybody recommend a source for an adaptor and/or installation kit?

thanks in advance

If easier get a momo hub as they are more around I sell an adaptor that can be used for both Nardi-Momo.

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/p,968159/highlight,/#968159

Jb

'69 2002 (M2 for 2012) daily driver

'71 911 T (2.4s) powered Weekend joyride

'67 VW Crew Cab Turbo truck parts hauler

--------------------------------------------------

www.eurovintageparts.com

I always do it right the second time.

1970 2002 Chamonix (Fiona)

1976 2002 Chamonix (Blanche), '73 2002 Colorado (Nemo), '72 2002 Riviera, '74 2002 Atlantik, '71 1600 Sahara (Binkley) all sold

• 4 years later...

Sounds like we are working on the same project. Previous owner has ripped everything out to make the horn and signal cancellation work on mine. It's a mess...having a hard time finding the spring and hub for cancellation. Would really like to have that working because my car is so loud I don't notice that I left the blinkers on for 10 miles. Haha. Good luck with yours. 

• Like 1