n.dino

What do you guys think? Ebay find.

19 posts / 1142 viewsLast Reply

It certainly doesn't look restored.... but if it stays at a lower price then I'd say it may be worth it.

I would be cautious with it though. Seems like the seller is describing a completely different car from what I see on the pictures.

if the bidding stop'd where it is now, it may be worth the $1300.00 but there aren't enough pictures of the important stuff to make an informed decision...my guess is, based on the little i see that there is a lot of rust...

i'd want to see the engine, trunk, undercarriage and more before i'd even consider it

As an aside, while the car may have been purchased in Germany, It appears to be Fed Spec, not a Euro version due to the bumpers.

Earl

74 02Lux

02 M Roadster

72 Volvo 1800ES

oh boy!! a room with a view !!

I bet the mice are diggin it to0

BUY IT NOW price is right @ $1,399.oo Lol

Yeah that "garage" scares the hell out of me. You'll probably get bitten by a possum when you try to get inside.

it's listed as a Tii "I replaced it with a newer Webber when I restored it in the late 1990's." so... it's a carb'd rusty 02 w/ an interior that is untouched and a mess.

rust........ and he's 'willing' to sell the repair panels.

"I have also have new rocker panels that are still in the box. I got them from Bavarian motorsports, I did not do that part yet. I would be willing to sell them at an extra cost if the winning bidder wants them."

Scott

It's not a Tii (no clock in dash)

It's not a euro car (sure it was manufactured in Europe but they all were, this one was manufactured for the U.S. market as evidenced by the bumpers)

I wouldn't trust a word the seller said, he apparently knows nothing or is purposely deceptive. Either way you lose. Run away!

Run, don't walk!

I will bet you can see the ground in several different spots.

If you are not going to personally inspect it, i would say NO!

the headlights look shiny.

That's it I'm buying it. 4k. :D

Seriously I shouldn't be making fun of it given the fact that I have a complete overprized rust bucket which used to be a tii transplanted into a regular coupe body. (And was sold as a tii)

But anyway its fun.

Why is the car advertised for sale in Pennsylvania but has Oregon plates and looks to be photographed there also?