• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone going to CCA Ofest in Birmingham?

Dave3x72tii

I may depending on job requirements, may drive down on Sat. First time I have been this close to an O'Fest and would like to attend.....we will see how it falls out.

Earl in Huntsville

aka Snakedriver

74 02Lux

02 M Roadster

72 Volvo 1800ES

74 02Lux

15 M235i

72 Volvo 1800ES

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell

I'm leaving Sunday with a probable overnight in Nashville, and a brewpub exploration in Huntsville sometime that week, may have a convoy with a TI and M coupe.

Let me know when you think you might be in Huntsvegas, maybe we can link up for a cold one....or two.

Earl

74 02Lux

15 M235i

72 Volvo 1800ES

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell

I'm already here. Will be viewing the concours event and participating the the drivers school at Barber. It'll be the absolute first outting for my project car.

1974 polaris A 4281992 (total resto with 5-spd conversion)

1976 jadegrun 2744974 (sold then killed by the new owner, grrrr!)

1976 sahara A 2392532 (sold)

1971 nevada 2571108(RIP)

I'm going as well, and it looks like I'll be caravaning with Dave. Not sure if I'll be taking the 2002ti or the abandoned 535is project. Ti is pretty much ready to go, 535is has steering and brake issues that I need to fix, but it would be cool to take a different car on a much needed road trip and have the time to give it some love at the event.

vince

day from Nicaragua mission trip...and besides I'm outa vacation time and $$ after buying Erik, my 91 E30. Next year for sure in Connecticut...

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite