• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Last SoCal Vintage BMW Drive Event Before the Oct 29 Meet!

leonine99

Drivers

Now we're into the final stretch heading to our Oct 29 SoCal Vintage BMW Meet and we have one more drive event before then. We're heading back to Angeles Crest after two years away due to the Station Fire. We'll be heading there Sat Oct 1 at 9AM. Here's the route (subject to be adjusted!):

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Fenwick+St&daddr=Angeles+Forest+Hwy/Co+Hwy+N3+to:Upper+Big+Tujunga+Canyon+Rd+to:Angeles+Forest+Hwy+to:Leolang+Ave&hl=en&sll=34.261686,-118.300803&sspn=0.009222,0.016222&geocode=FdTJCgIdScry-A%3BFcLQCwIdLp31-A%3BFU38CgId4t72-A%3BFaRLCwIdF-T0-A%3BFQ7LCgIdYsvy-A&vpsrc=0&gl=us&mra=mi&mrsp=4&sz=16&t=m&z=16

Meet up in Sunland, take a drive in the mountains and head back to Sunland for a BBQ lunch. A free event if you're already registered for the Oct 29th Meet - $10 per person donation otherwise.

We're only a few weeks away from the Oct 29th Meet and really need you to register as soon as you can if you've not done so already. Please go to the socalvintagebmw.com website, go to the 2011 Meet page and follow the registration link. We have great giveaways in the goody bag again this year and we'll have an even better meet than last year.

We always have a great turnout of 02's and this year will be no exception, but the other model groups are vying to bring it this year to get some more visibility! So we want as many 02's out there as possible!

Also, we hope to see a lot of our friends from NoCal, just seeing you all once a year at Bay Area is not enough. If there are a bunch of you coming let us know and we can look into arranging a good hotel rate nearby.

Thank you all for your participation and support!

John & Jeff

post-657-13667648671521_thumb.jpg

Stay tuned for more of SoCal Vintage BMW
http://www.SoCalVintageBMW.com
BMW CCA Member #423513

That looks too good to miss, I couldn't make Button Willow as we had a 50th Bday party for a very dear friend. Were signed up for the Meet Up , my son & I , so this will be a good pre-event.

1970 4 speed 2002 (Daily driver/track car ) 
1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell 

Im gonna try and make it but will be driving the SE-R if I do. Ive never driven the car on a mountain road and want to see how it does.

Maybe I will finally be able to keep up with some of you guys!

David G.
1989 Volvo 240 Wagon "Da Brick" Daily driver
1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R "Hitomi" Sleeping. Waiting for NEO VVL!!
1976 BMW 2002 "Diana" The never ending project!!!

Alright, so one of the favorite drive events of the entire year - The Angeles Crest Run and BBQ back at Rancho Barlow is this coming Saturday and so far we have RSVPs from 5 cars and 6 people?!?

We KNOW there will be many more of you so please RSVP with us so we know how much food to buy and prepare - drop us a note as we sometimes don;t get to the forum boards as often as we like.

This is a FREE drive event IF you are already registered for the Oct 29 meet. If not we ask a $10 per person donation for food, but we much rather have the registration! We will have a computer set up at the BBQ just to make it easy for you!

Thanks

J&J

Stay tuned for more of SoCal Vintage BMW
http://www.SoCalVintageBMW.com
BMW CCA Member #423513

Alright, so one of the favorite drive events of the entire year - The Angeles Crest Run and BBQ back at Rancho Barlow is this coming Saturday and so far we have RSVPs from 5 cars and 6 people?!?

We KNOW there will be many more of you so please RSVP with us so we know how much food to buy and prepare - drop us a note as we sometimes don;t get to the forum boards as often as we like.

This is a FREE drive event IF you are already registered for the Oct 29 meet. If not we ask a $10 per person donation for food, but we much rather have the registration! We will have a computer set up at the BBQ just to make it easy for you!

Thanks

J&J

Where / to whom do I RSVP to? I've got a headcount of two (2).

j

1975 - modified - the "silver back"

@https://twitter.com/jangelurbano

I'll be there I fitted my race wheels/tires for them windy roads :) Already paid up for the Vintage shindig too .

See you all on Saturday.

Steve

1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell 

Brilliant day guys, thanks for organizing it, the lunch was excellent. My day was complete when just like Nathan 2DUB02 my exhaust broke just behind the collector in La Canada on the 210 , got off the freeway , went to a nice old man's house , he gave me some elecrtic house hold wire, I tied up the now dragging pipe, through the shifter hole & wrapped it around the boot recess (early car :). Loud 1 1/2 hour drive home but still enjoyed a brilliant day . It was nice to see old faces & meet new ones.