• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Allow me to introduce myself..

pwagon717

sweet, If you're ever in Columbia let me know, and I will warn you if I'm near Savannah!

Nice car

1970 Agave work in progress

Born on May 14 1970 and delivered May 19th 1970 to NYC to Hoffman Motor Corp. Agave code 071

new guy

help appreciated!

other cars: 1991 318is / 1999 540iT

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sweet, If you're ever in Columbia let me know, and I will warn you if I'm near Savannah!

Nice car

I will be in Murrells Inlet today, bringing back a 76 shell that we stopped restoration on. It is for sale if anyone is looking for one. save my number 912-220-2792. If you need any parts let me know.

Well the car was going to be a turbo project. Running full AC with a 944 rad, oil cooler. I am thinking stock internals, but I will get more info. 5-speed swap.

Beautiful welcome back! Let us know if you need anything.

I'm no longer affiliated with Maximillian Importing Company in any way, please address any questions directly to them.  -Thanks.

2002 "tii" coupe 1970
E21 320/6 2.7 Stroker 1981
E23 730 1978

Guest Anonymous

I really like the look of the car. Polaris is a great color on a BMW (or Porsche of course), looks good with the Turbo flares, great stance, wheels and tires appropriate for the period of car - nice job. Not too many cars with Turbo flares that I like (other than a real deal Turbo).

www.alpinabmw2002.com

I really like the look of the car. Polaris is a great color on a BMW (or Porsche of course), looks good with the Turbo flares, great stance, wheels and tires appropriate for the period of car - nice job. Not too many cars with Turbo flares that I like (other than a real deal Turbo).

www.alpinabmw2002.com

plus i like the front bumper - flared cars usually don't have a bumper :)

Thanks for comments everyone. I was not at IE with the SW guys. I really thought about changing the wheels, but you all have really convinced me to keep these. They are Ronals, About all the info I know about them. I have to get some interior shots. Looking to find some recaros or something sporty.

• 2 weeks later...