• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Skate Deck Designs-Turbo 02 and DTM M3-Teaser Pics

RayC911

Finally got our samples back yesterday and I'm happy with the way they way they came out. Except I'm going to lighten up the Polaris a bit. They will be ready in about 3 weeks. I'll post in the FS section for pre-orders next week. The DTM deck is will also be ready at the same time for you m3 fans.

elefant-supply-co-turbo-decks1.jpg

elefant-supply-co-turbo-deck.jpg

img9568k.jpg

img9569re.jpg

Ray

73 Chamonix-S14 powered

Elefant Supply Apparel & more O=00=O

faq sig

Rad! Are these just one-offs for you to have or do you have a company or something? I only ask because one of my friends owns/runs a skateboard company & it's pretty pricey to to one-offs. Still rad though... Either way.

Very nice, Ray. Yeah, would have to agree the Polaris needs some lightening (even metallicizing if possible) - looks a bit 'Lead' colored in your pic.

Sadly, I've got a few too many decks already - including that 2002 deck from Chocolate by Evan Hecox. Nice to see you offering these nonetheless.

Regards to you and your Elefant endeavors.

Tom

Where we goin’? … I’ll drive…
There are some who call me... Tom too         v i s i o n a u t i k s.com   

awesome, Ray!

What caught my eye is the "Original elefant teile" writing. If that should be a german writing (which i assume because of the word "teile" and the relation to "Original BMW Teile"), the right german writing would be all in capital letters "Original Elefant Teile". Since your elefant writing is always uncapitalized, i'd stick to "Original elefant Teile"

i know, i know, nobody likes the smartass ;)

I might not see eye to eye with you all the time but those are REALLY cool looking.

Huh?!?, didn't know we had a tiff going, lol. Anyway thanks but not the same level of art that you do.

Ray, what is inside to inside drilled hole measurement? I need 15" wheelbase if you can get decks printed with 15" wheelbase i would like two of turbo.

Thanks, John

These are 14", I'll see if he can do a set of 15"

Rad! Are these just one-offs for you to have or do you have a company or something? I only ask because one of my friends owns/runs a skateboard company & it's pretty pricey to to one-offs. Still rad though... Either way.

A shop here in SoCal makes the decks. We usually run 50 per design. Just doing this on the side for fun. I'd be starving if this was my full time gig

Sadly, I've got a few too many decks already - including that 2002 deck from Chocolate by Evan Hecox. Nice to see you offering these nonetheless.

Tom, hold on to those decks, they are going way up in value especially his first one with the golf squaretail.

i know, i know, nobody likes the smartass ;)

Joe, my wife was a German minor in college and rolls her eyes every time she see any of my projects with the German language.

Ray

73 Chamonix-S14 powered

Elefant Supply Apparel & more O=00=O

faq sig

Only if the Charmonix was on the red background...

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2