• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

York, your 02 is waiting...

Guest Anonymous

To wobpb377: I dont give a Damn about Tom the Tool's Reputation! If I were you, I would be more concerned about a damn Sunami coming ashore and wiping your Ass out, not about what some Wanna-Be 02 Guru(Tom) has to say about someone's Car. As I stated, Tom should have contacted the seller, since he has done previous business. PPI's are only given when you endorse the check, PAL. I dont freebies like your PAL Tom, now wipe Tom's Sh*t off your nose!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to steer away from the Troll Convention at the Children's Table in the corner and just let BMW2002Fjord and JhC duke it out.

But I have to say that Tom Jones vetted an e28 for a friend of mine in the Bay Area prior to our travelling to SF to pick it up.

Tom gave a thorough report, overall positive. So much so that my friend completed the deal.

When we arrived to pick it up, my impression of the car was better than the impression of Tom's report - a good surprise. But, Tom took the job seriously and noted every little thing with the car.

We bought the car and drove it back to MSP 1200 mi. w/o issue. It is one of the nicest 5 series in our neck of the woods.

Play your verbal volleyball BMW2002Fjord if that's your thing. But, realize that those who know Tom and have had business with him, are just sitting back getting a big laugh watching you make a FOOL of yourself here.

Be thirsty my friend!

Cheers!

1976 BMW 2002

1990 BMW 325is (newest addition)

1990 Porsche 964 C4 Cabriolet

Geez - I thought we were trying to get Gary (York) interested in this one? The thread has taken a nasty turn..

We haven't even had CD's take on this one yet.

Anyone else going to look at or buy this one? Paul / Nick and other TX FAQ'rs: Aren't you looking for another driver??

Not me. I don't drive mine as it is, plus I'm restoring a 75 Spitfire

Guest Anonymous

To: 02for2 in MSP, you can lick Tom's Boots alll you like, but it does not take from the fact that guy is a LOSER. Anyone can inspect a car, come on, stay out of it, unless you want your brains bashed in as well!

To: FunElan, "I drove Tom's POS 67 1600, and it was the fastest 02 ever driven", WOO-F*CKIN-HOO! Did you wear a HAZ-MAT Suit??? Moron!

To: Tom, where are you dude? Are you going to let all of these fools Kiss your Ass in Vain? Just admit that you are a Loser like you did on BAT, and maybe then this will all be over, or maybe not...Stay tuned Tom Jones, and your David Karesh-like followers.

Guest Anonymous

Oh, Hi Esty! Tom Jones opened his Pothole and berated that York Car over on BAT. He said that he's done business with the owner. I called him out on it, told him he should have contacted the owner, then I ask him to compare his Car vs. the Car on BAT. And when he posted that Rusted POS 67 1600...Well(downhill from there for Ol' Tom). Of course, everyone piled on with plenty of Ass-Kissing, just what I expected...Buy Chapstick, there stock has gone through the roof!

If it is becoming such a reality show why don't you post with your real name instead of hiding behind a mask? At least I don't wear a mask when I stand on the soap box. I'm not the only one to point out faults with the car. It was posted on a public forum for sale and that's what people do there, discuss points they like and do not like about cars, and related stories they may have.

Compared to many of the other posts here and on Bring a Trailer regarding that car mine have been rather kind.

If you really want to be angry at me for speaking my mind than do so without hiding behind the mask a false name.

Here is an example of an '02 I have worked on...

http://sandiegobmw.wordpress.com/2011/02/27/bmw-of-the-week-not-just-any-old-2002/

Tom I get flak from the no profile tits. Just a bunch of losers. Every once in a while I will make up a post just to draw them out to show them what idiots they are. Like my comment now. they will sit dying to comment

I'm not as dumb as I look

74 Verona

06 Audi A3

09 Mercedes C300

06 VW Passat

03 VW Conv Beetle

Guest Anonymous

Nbristow, you are nobody. Perhaps maybe a" fast-talking, greasy, snake-oil salesman". No one gives a damn about you, you're just another 02 owner playing "Simon Says", of course Tom is Simon! Take Tom's hand out of your back, Dummy!!! I dont need another "Crash-Test Dummy", Tom Jones will do for now, unless you are offering up your own Head on the chopping Block. From your car list, you own (1) 02, who elected you the "Official MouthPiece" for Tommie-Boy. Again, you're nobody...well annoying!

Nbristow, you are nobody. Perhaps maybe a" fast-talking, greasy, snake-oil salesman". No one gives a damn about you, you're just another 02 owner playing "Simon Says", of course Tom is Simon! Take Tom's hand out of your back, Dummy!!! I dont need another "Crash-Test Dummy", Tom Jones will do for now, unless you are offering up your own Head on the chopping Block. From your car list, you own (1) 02, who elected you the "Official MouthPiece" for Tommie-Boy. Again, you're nobody...well annoying!

HAHA your such a predictable troll, exactly the response I knew you would give...YOU give a damn about me!!! You could not stand it....you had to comment because you are obsessive. LOL your way to easy to call out. And I already know what your response will be to my comments. You are great fun to toy with to give a few laughs during the day

I'm not as dumb as I look

74 Verona

06 Audi A3

09 Mercedes C300

06 VW Passat

03 VW Conv Beetle

Tom Jones

BMW wrench for 30 years, BMWCCA since 1984 at age 9
66 BMW16oo stored, 67 1600-2 lifelong project, 2 more 67-8 1600s, 86 528e 5sp 586k, 91 318i
Mom&Dad's, 65 1800TiSA, 70 2800, 72 2002Tii 2760007 orig owners, 15 Z4 N20

Christ BMW2002Fjord, go get your Zolofts refilled , take all of them at once and go away. What a cry baby

Tom,

It seems as if you know the seller well? I read your comments on BAT, and it seems that you should have contacted him personally, and show him the Error of his ways, Your Highness, instead of being the Resident Expert. This board used to be a Family atmosphere, now it is just bunch of Reality TV wanna-be's. Why dont you put up photos of all your cars, and let's compare then to the 1970 BMW on BAT.

What's up Edgar? Back to trolling?

Patrick Sloan

1975 inka 2002 - 2375719

1991 325iC

2001 325i