• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Windy City Vintage Fest: Saturday Sept 19 at ZF Industries..

For the out of towners coming in, there's usually an informal gathering the night before that's about as much fun as the event itself. (ask the Minnesota guys) I'm guessing that'll happen again this year. We also typically do dinner after the show for those who want to stay over Saturday night as well.

As far as the show itself, more details as they become available, but it's set for September 19th back up at ZF in Vernon Hills.

im in also. this is a fun event and as ben said the stuff going on before and after the actual show is equally as fun as the show. great BBQ on saturday night normally

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Count me in, too. BLUNT, let's scoot over there and stop in Madtown to pick up 72Fritz and the BimmerQueen, should be good for a free lunch. Al and Skip, would be great to see ya up here.

Bluedevils, I'll buy you that beer on Sunday.

Fritz Bimmer

72 Golf

73 Chamonix

66 P car