• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

need a new pair of dcoe's asap! seattle area

Benetton

one of my carb bodies has a crack and leaks fuel constantly so im in need of new carbs. does anyone have a pair of new or recently ran dcoes that they want to sell tomorrow morning? i can drive to meet you. email me at oh2_pilot@mac.com. need these to drive to v@v friday

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on

Benetton meet the want to buy forum. Want to buy forum meet Benetton. You guys should work together!

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewforum/f,17/

the pressures on. he needs to find a set, install them and get them tuned by friday when he leaves for V@V. i think thats why hes posting here

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Is Bieker Engineering in Grants Pass Oregon close to you? 541-955-9777

He rebuilds carbs, may have some sitting around. Mr. Bieker rebuilt my A4 for me.

"90% of your carb problems are in the ignition, Mike."

1972 2000tii Touring #3422489

1972 2002tii with A4 system #2761680

FAQ member #5

Pierce Manifolds in Gilroy, CA might be able to supply you with one...

www.piercemanifolds.com

1-800-874-3728

Website says they open at 6:30am PST...

What size are you looking for, 40s or 45s?

vince

he needs 40's vince

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Benetton meet the want to buy forum. Want to buy forum meet Benetton. You guys should work together!

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewforum/f,17/

yooooouuu sooooo cleverrr

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on

Guest Anonymous
did you try Ron Ager (ronsbmws at aoldotcom) or

Brian Capp.

Besides Group2, maybe Seattle Autosports???

groupe2 has new 45's and a set of matching numbers alfa 40's that they dont want to part with. and autoport hasnt called me back yet and

i have new 40's being overnighted from redline and i'll have them tomorrow morning. i need to get my car back from the shop so i can finish the trim work and head out to steve-o's house