• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

coffee anyone???

BLUNT

I would recommend www.lacolombe.com and put a picture of your 02 on the bag.

Looks tasty.I'll have to get some of our local coffee for you, Tim. It's pretty good.

Harry, Can't wait. I loved the coffee I had in PR. I also loved it in Havana and is my favorite late night thing in Miami. Might be a theme here! Best, Tim

More former BMW's than it is possible to list.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks tasty.I'll have to get some of our local coffee for you, Tim. It's pretty good.

Harry, Can't wait. I loved the coffee I had in PR. I also loved it in Havana and is my favorite late night thing in Miami. Might be a theme here! Best, Tim

Email me with your address and I'll get it out to you.

Doing business in Miami is different from anywhere else. Four or five hour-long lunches with lots of talking and coffee, and then back to work until eight or nine.

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

i have fond memories of sitting at a little sidewalk coffee shop in little havana drinking little tiny cups when i was maybe 20 . i think that was the start of my coffee affair.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

that is the griot car care school and i know all the cars. The car on the left is a sweet 94 325is mtech that is super rare. has all m equipment and a the interior is amazing. Im not the biggest fan of the custom 02 but to everyone their own, the black e46 doesnt have a single swirl mark in it but it took forever to get that way because modern bmw paint sucks to polish.

on to coffee. did anyone have the starbucks aged sumatra that was out around xmas? my favorite drip coffee ive had and is almost as good as organic sumatra. I'll try some of blunts homebrew soon enough and let you guys know how bad it is.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on

AH yeah...my 2 favs ALSO! a little funny though...I dont' really care if it is CAR coffee, just GOOD coffee. those men do make it look like they are having one good time though, laughin it up, enjoying their BMW's and holding their cups.

yeah, the whole car theme is kind of goofy but i thought it was cool it was bmw related and had an 02 on the page. i roast my own now anyway but cool ad

Screw the 2002's, let's see Blunt's coffee roaster!

its just a small home version that does 1/2 lb at a time but its fun . it took me a while to get it right but i roast consistently good coffee now.

you better have a serious vent hood if youre going to do it inside.

mine sits right underneath my hood and works great

IMG_0430.jpg

post-2154-13667603264973_thumb.jpg

But what do I know

My wife works at Starbucks in Eastgate, just outside Cincinnati on the 275 loop, Rt. 32 exit east. If you happen to be passing by between 5:30 - 9 am, stop in and look for red curly hair.

So, I have had 'my verona' (sing it with me now..) now for a month or so and it already smells of spilt coffee. I have tried everything to prevent spilling and have reverted to my preferred pint glass.. Anyone want to post pics of their method of adding a cup holder to their '02?? Sounds like there should be some expertise on the matter here?

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

Anyone want to post pics of their method of adding a cup holder to their '02?? Sounds like there should be some expertise on the matter here?

That's what your thighs are for... Just make sure the lid is on tight! ;-)

Email me with your address and I'll get it out to you.

Doing business in Miami is different from anywhere else. Four or five hour-long lunches with lots of talking and coffee, and then back to work until eight or nine.

Harry, Man, that is nice of you. Just bring it when you come North next. I should be a most of the events this Spring. Look forward to trying it. Right on the button about Miami. Unfortunately, my clients there are German.

i have fond memories of sitting at a little sidewalk coffee shop in little havana drinking little tiny cups when i was maybe 20 . i think that was the start of my coffee affair.

That's interesting. I love Little Havana. II learned to drink expresso in Big Havana. Actually, I never drank coffee until I lived in Europe in my 20's. Something about black coffee, blood oranges and the women in Paris.........but that's another story.

that is the griot car care school and i know all the cars. The car on the left is a sweet 94 325is mtech that is super rare. has all m equipment and a the interior is amazing. Im not the biggest fan of the custom 02 but to everyone their own, the black e46 doesnt have a single swirl mark in it but it took forever to get that way because modern bmw paint sucks to polish.

on to coffee. did anyone have the starbucks aged sumatra that was out around xmas? my favorite drip coffee ive had and is almost as good as organic sumatra. I'll try some of blunts homebrew soon enough and let you guys know how bad it is.

little do you know but ive been talking with your parents and the only reason you are being allowed to accompany us is to cook for us and to man the espresso machine. "we" will let everyone know how you do

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

OK I have a confession. I have installed CUPHOLDERS in my console - cheap slid-out things off ebay. I'll try to post photos and medicate myself for the scorn and abuse that will inevitably follow but a least my brew won't spew.

If we learn from our mistakes does that mean I have to make them all?

73 CS Polaris
76 2002a Sahara