• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$1.49 a gallon

you need to talk w/chavez

;-P

Hahahaha!!!

Got to give it to you, that was a great joke!

I think we already have our hands-full with our current president to start dealing with another mental case...

(PS: the price I just gave you was after the 5% reduction last week... it used to be even higher...)

Ok, Let her rip!

station in the same strip mall center where the store closest to my house is located. Grocery purchase of $50 get $.10 off per gallon - $100 purchases get $.50 off. Register prints a reciept with a built in bar-coded coupon; bar code reader built into the pump reads the reciept and applies the discount prior to pumping.

With the 50 cent discount, I put 13 gal of mid grade in E21 a couple of days ago for a whole $18, and filling the Datsun king cab with regular last night with a 10 cent coupon (tiny tank - only took 8.5 gal) cost less than $12.

I know it can't last forever, but I'll be happy for as long as the relatively low prices and discount coupons are around...........

Barry Allen
'69 Sunroof - sold
'82 E21 (daily driver), '82 633CSi (wife's driver) - both sold
66 Chevy Nova wagon (yard & parts hauler)

Some people make money by borrowing money to buy essential roducts that others need. If they make money. it means others have to spend more to pay for the actual product, plus the speculator's profit. We witnessed it with crude oil. But sadly, it is also the same with rice in South East and corn in Southern America. Poor people are being depraved from essential products so that Wall street can make money. I am sooooo happy that Wall street went kaboom...

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.