• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revoution Wheels

Yukon2002

I would check to see what your tire options are, Not much in the performance section for 13" unless your are looking for race rubber. I'm not sure what the selection is for 14". Both would look nice though, very sharp wheels.....

MJ

75 2002

76 2002

71 F250 camper special

I had 14x7.5 w/15mm offset on my 78 GTI,ran Toyo T1S tires.

Revolution look great to me but the jerk in AZ.who immports is a difficult guy to deal with,once he has $.Quality of Revolution wheels is mediocre.

Loosing paint in 6mos.??

jonathan

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.

You can run RA1's or R888's in 13's if you dont expect more than 5-8k or so.....I use them for track work but drive to tracks on them!...on an e 30.

or HTR in 13's like mentioned........

I am planning on Dunlop race tires in 13's..for dry runs every now and then.....

Rev's are a great choice for the 02... period wise...schweet

You can run RA1's or R888's in 13's if you dont expect more than 5-8k or so.....I use them for track work but drive to tracks on them!...on an e 30.

or HTR in 13's like mentioned........

I am planning on Dunlop race tires in 13's..for dry runs every now and then.....

Rev's are a great choice for the 02... period wise...schweet

I had 14x7.5 w/15mm offset on my 78 GTI,ran Toyo T1S tires.

Revolution look great to me but the jerk in AZ.who immports is a difficult guy to deal with,once he has $.Quality of Revolution wheels is mediocre.

Loosing paint in 6mos.??

jonathan

I think the wheel quality is fine...just the paint is an issue. Many vintage racers run em.

You are right the paint was poor.Also the work to get them balanced was a pain.I always have our local sponsor and competant shop do my tire work Radial Tire,and the revos drove them nuts.The 150h.p. at the wheels GTI ended its life in a T-Bone with a new Dodge Diesel Truck.

.........I lost but it got me back to tii's.

jonathan

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.

You are right the paint was poor.Also the work to get them balanced was a pain.I always have our local sponsor and competant shop do my tire work Radial Tire,and the revos drove them nuts.The 150h.p. at the wheels GTI ended its life in a T-Bone with a new Dodge Diesel Truck.

.........I lost but it got me back to tii's.

jonathan

I love your posts, my man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JONH6B5ETE&feature=related

I run 14's but and I bought them from tom- the guy in arizona- who left me hanging dry when one wheel was damaged in shipping. I had to eat the cost and my pride and buy another wheel from him as he would not respond to the post office claims form. But he does not seem to be dealing revolutions any more. I had no problems with the pain on my wheels- they have held up fine for a good while now. The 14" offset (et21 or so) will limit you to a 195/60- th eoffset is not ideal. Tires- here in Japan the only decent(fun) tires in a 13 are r-compounds. In a 14 there are a few more choices. I'd decide which tire you want to run first....

post-147-1366759877049_thumb.jpg

Those are sweet wheels and period correct. I would get the 14 inch just because of the tire choices.

Jb

'69 2002 (M2 for 2012) daily driver

'71 911 T (2.4s) powered Weekend joyride

'67 VW Crew Cab Turbo truck parts hauler

--------------------------------------------------

www.eurovintageparts.com