• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SoCal BMW show pics (no tow trucks needed nor dialup) . . .

f1reverb

Great job sooting the show. Mind if we use some on the website?

Regards,

John Barlow Los Angeles, Ca.

John@VintageMotorsportGroup.com

EBay: NeueKlasseBMWs

O==00==O

www.SoCalVintageBMW.com

www.VintageMotorsportGroup.com

Vintage BMW Source

Motorsport Legends

Groma Race Fabrication

my website, so that you don't actually have the photos. This is exactly how I did it here, and you will not have to violate copyright by doing it that way. I leave the photos up on my site essentially forever as I have 150gb of space and barely use 2gb with all my crap. Do you know how to do this hotlinking?

Thanks Jay, If I was sure you were coming, I wouldn't even bring a camera. Outstanding pics. I feel sorry for those guys who couldn't close their hoods and missed a great pic of their car....j/k Good seeing you again.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

My god I feel so inferior. But really how many 2002's can you fit in one place!!! There are like 6-10 2002's in the Central Florida area. The most I have ever seen at once was at my mechanics and 2 of the 7 where in some form disassembly and one was mine. But I guess it's better to be a little more rare, even if I don't get to enjoy that kind of turnout.

75 2002: weber, ANSA, lowered, 14" wheels, new engine, new suspension, rust free & square.

That Tii is mine.... thanks for resisting the urge to steal it! Hell, I even left the keys in the ignitions of all of my cars.... all day. It is a good car, with a very fresh Bill Holmes motor, coilovers etc.

Thank you for coming to the show. I only wish that i had a moment to see all of the cars myself!

John Barlow Los Angeles, Ca.

John@VintageMotorsportGroup.com

EBay: NeueKlasseBMWs

O==00==O

www.SoCalVintageBMW.com

www.VintageMotorsportGroup.com

Vintage BMW Source

Motorsport Legends

Groma Race Fabrication

Jay,

First off, it was really nice meeting you. You are such an awesome guy to meet in person. Thank you for posting these nice pics and I look forward to see you and your 02 in the next meet.

I'm glad I caught you and was able to close my hood so fast!

Hamada

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im

That Tii is mine.... thanks for resisting the urge to steal it! Hell, I even left the keys in the ignitions of all of my cars.... all day. It is a good car, with a very fresh Bill Holmes motor, coilovers etc.

Thank you for coming to the show. I only wish that i had a moment to see all of the cars myself!

I did drive it real fast around the block while no one was looking. does this mean im banned from next year? HAHAHA great show John! that was definately one of my favorite 02s at the show.

..and I also do not own a BMW 2002.