• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

northeast ohio german auto show, and my new wheels....

bjbarbieri

today was a great turnout. lots of beautiful german automobiles. it was great to finally meet both john landreth, as well as john harvey, and another 02 fellow, rob. congrats to j. landreth for taking home trophies for his '02 and his beautiful 911!

here's a few pics from the show, and my car wearing some new shoes (thanks al!)

Photobucketjohn's '02

Photobucketjohn's 911

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

my new shoes, rota 15X7

Photobucket

i went with a set of kumho ecsta ast 195/50/15's and have had no rubbing running ireland stage 1 springs with bilstein sports....i'm super happy with them. i got so many compliments on them at the show yesterday.

I just got the same wheel and tire combo, I get compliments on mine all the time.

I'm getting ireland stage II's in a week or so, hopefully they won't rub.

Wheels look awesome BJ!

No new news to report on the Golf...it's still not running, but all I've done is pretty much parked it in the garage and got the starter sorted out...amazing how all the free time I had prior to buying it disappeared once I got it. Did bring some parts home from my New England roadie in July, just haven't had time to do anything with them yet.

Mark C.

Mark C.

'74 Tii Atlantik

'74 Golf (RIP)

• 2 weeks later...