• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's see some pics of some cars with fall colors.

scestes

Northwest Arkansas has a beautiful fall. You should really plan on taking the trip this year. Bo Black has it planned for October 11. Mark your calender. Here is his letter:

"I hope everyone is doing well and their 02 is ready to roll.

The fall drive will be a bit different this year. We will leave the hotel Saturday at noon, meet at 11:30 - please have a full tank

and be ready to go. We will have lunch, enjoy an afternoon of touring the Ozarks, dinner, and an informal program.

Sunday a.m. we will make a shorter loop to brunch and send you home (done by 12:00).

We will again be based at the Bentonville Hilton Garden Inn. I540 exit 85 west .5 mi 479 464 7300, mention BMW group.

The Mid-America 2002 Festival (www.midamerica02fest.com pics and video of past events) will be held in Eureka Springs

April 24-25. We have folks from all over the US who are making plans to attend - should be our largest event ever.

We will have a new polo/sweatshirt/cap design. Profits from our shirt sales go to fall and spring event expenses.

The shirt color and design has not been finalized, I'll get that out to you - if you would like one you can order by email.

Look forward to seeing everyone October 11-12 or in Eureka Springs in April.

Be well,

Bo

PS Folks who are in Friday - Chris Leonard is leading a trip to dinner. Contact him at skip197@juno.com"

post-123-13667594656384_thumb.jpg

j9273c.jpg
'71 Agave, '71 Verona, '74 Inka, '73 Chamonix

"FAQ Member Number 60"

I love California for the weather, scenery, and the regional and national parks we have, but there are two things we don't get that I love. Fall colors in the trees, and thunder storms. I've always thought the stock colors on the 2002 blended well with fall colors in the trees.

-=Scott=-

My Short Bus

rotate.php

1971 2002 - "William Grover-Williams" - Track/Weekend Car VIN 2579197

1998 740iL E38 - "Blau" - Daily Driver

http://gallery.xfiler.com

on the way to/from Mammoth having them frequently. My buddy got stuck in Independence a couple of weeks ago for eight hours because of thunderstorms and flash-flooding. It's bad enough sweating in an '02 driving through the Mojave Desert when it's 100+ degress, and when you do it in a 100+ degree thunderstorm it's pure hell.

on the way to/from Mammoth having them frequently. My buddy got stuck in Independence a couple of weeks ago for eight hours because of thunderstorms and flash-flooding. It's bad enough sweating in an '02 driving through the Mojave Desert when it's 100+ degress, and when you do it in a 100+ degree thunderstorm it's pure hell.

You're totally right Jay. I meant to speak of the bay area honestly. We don't see them very often here at all. I've been through some real soakers at Lake Havasu and everywhere in between there and Palm Springs. Not very often do we see one in the Bay Area though.

-=Scott=-

My Short Bus

rotate.php

1971 2002 - "William Grover-Williams" - Track/Weekend Car VIN 2579197

1998 740iL E38 - "Blau" - Daily Driver

http://gallery.xfiler.com