• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Free beer! Carbon Fiber!

RKS

I'm sorry for posting in the general discussion section when I've already posted in the For Sale section. If everybody did that, it would defeat the purpose of having a separate section. But I can't believe nobody wants carbon fiber panels, or billet stub axles. Are we all poor, or just slaves to originality?

A case of Marin Brewing Company San Quentin Breakout Stout goes to whoever purchases these pieces. It doesn't get any better than MBC stout.

Link to my post, and sorry again for the shameless plug.

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,310446/

Best,

Richard

San Francisco

'67 1600-2 restomod project moribund

-----------------

"Got a sweater for a gift. Really wanted a screamer or a moaner."

That must be it, then. Price reduction?

But theirs don't come with free beer.

Richard

San Francisco

-----------------

I actually enquired and they mentioned they could go better than those prices advertised to help me out buying from Oz. If your prepared to drop your price i might be interested, but i think the figure in my head would be wishful thinking taking into account $700 in postage. Good luck with the sale! The beer is a nice sweetner... er... bitter'er?

Tom

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky

Great to know they're willing to drop their listed prices, which are already below the group buy price, if I recall correctly.

Guess I'll be keeping the panels, and crying in my beer.

Richard

San Francisco

-----------------

Blunt,

I'm not keen on shipping the big stuff, but let me check out the boxes the panels are in to see if they're up for the journey.

The beer is local pickup only.

As for the tranny, JP informed me that he had to nicely beg Jim Blanton to do the rebuild. I am told he doesn't do trannies anymore, just differentials. Which would make this the Jim Blanton signature edition, sans signature, I guess. Since I haven't independently verified that with Blanton, I hesitate to start an Internet rumor.

But I thought God's country was Alaska.

Best,

Richard

San Francisco

-----------------

Blunt,

I'm not keen on shipping the big stuff, but let me check out the boxes the panels are in to see if they're up for the journey.

The beer is local pickup only.

As for the tranny, JP informed me that he had to nicely beg Jim Blanton to do the rebuild. I am told he doesn't do trannies anymore, just differentials. Which would make this the Jim Blanton signature edition, sans signature, I guess. Since I haven't independently verified that with Blanton, I hesitate to start an Internet rumor.

But I thought God's country was Alaska.

Best,

there are many imitations richard but only one true gods country

im not even certain im up for this but i always wanted a set. i can always put them on my 69 im not sure im up for trying to color match my colorado. let me know what you find out. and thanks

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

most events i've been to revolve around beer,

Our Ofest caravan plans to overnight in Cleveland so we can visit Great Lakes tasting room

MMMMMM, beer!

Don't miss GLB! Also, check out the link I posted in the first reply. Also, let me know when you guys are coming through so I can meet up with everyone.

MMMMmmmmmmmm Beer.

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

most events i've been to revolve around beer,

Our Ofest caravan plans to overnight in Cleveland so we can visit Great Lakes tasting room

MMMMMM, beer!

Don't miss GLB! Also, check out the link I posted in the first reply. Also, let me know when you guys are coming through so I can meet up with everyone.

MMMMmmmmmmmm Beer.

John

John,

Why are you not touting business for the Willoughby Brewing Co? Maybe not up to the GL Dortmunder, but they still have some good flavours.

Bottoms up, or, as we say in the old Country, "up yours".

Les

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

John,

Why are you not touting business for the Willoughby Brewing Co? Maybe not up to the GL Dortmunder, but they still have some good flavours.

Bottoms up, or, as we say in the old Country, "up yours".

Les

Ya know,,, I don't know. Maybe I think they are just too local. I do like their Lost Nation Pale Ale and Daisy Cutter. mmmmmm.

GLB has the market, represents Cleveland very well, and, let's face it, better all around beers.

Ya just can't beat a Dortmunder (Now also available in Imperial Dortmunder) with friends.

John

IMG_0391.jpg

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades