• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"The Stance Thread"

oz_tom

Classy as L Grover. Looks amazing. It really does.

Only took me 4 1/2 years to join this thread, but better late than never, right?

Wheels: E30 steelies, painted silver. Yes, those are fake Alpina stickers. We can all dream, right?

Tires: Falken Azenis 615s. 195/60/14

Front Suspension: Non tii struts, cut down about 1 1/4". Koni inserts. Ground Control coil over conversion. Ground control adjustable camber/caster plates.

Rear Suspension: Koni inserts. Ireland stage II springs. Single dot pads.

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

2002man! what are your front and rear wheel specs? i have 16x8.5 et11 wheels and the fronts hit the strut tube. halp please!

i'm running 195/45/15 15x8 with 30mm adapters in the rear, fronts is stacked spacers. if you are running 8.5 with an offset of 11 you need to go lower dont got past +3 it will hit!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest schnelltii

Well after pouring over this thread, I was finally able to pick my wheels and tires. Had I not had this I would have been lost

info...

74 tii

lowered on Bav Auto stage I springs (-1.5") and Bilstein sports front and rear

No camber adjustments

Rolled rear fender lips

16x7 et 20 Privat Remeber wheels

195/40 Yoko S-drives

No rubbing....lock to lock, highway speeds and dips, decent hard cornering. Very VERY happy with the fit!! There was a silver square tail in the tread that sercured my fittment issues. Kudos to you!!!

post-22622-13667670896256_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Stance questions for you stance junkies. Just picked up a set of 16x7.5 OZ Fittipaldis in 5x120. My local shop has recommended a set of adapters that are of a reputable brand,etc in 15mm. My tire set-up is still a bit in the air but will most likely be fairly low profile. Nothing insane.

Planning on dropping from around 3 inches to the lowest being very low (planning to do an air ride set-up). Slammed for looks/meets/whatever and because generally I like the look a lot. Air up for when I want to cruise. The 02 is definitely a pleasant cruise car for a sunny afternoon.

My question is, what will I need to do to get these suckers to fit? Can I get by with just an aggressive fender pull or am I going to need to flare?

If you're going to hate because you think I'm trying to go to low, kindly keep your opinion to yourself.

74 BMW 2002 Atlantik "Trinker"

Stance questions for you stance junkies. Just picked up a set of 16x7.5 OZ Fittipaldis in 5x120. My local shop has recommended a set of adapters that are of a reputable brand,etc in 15mm. My tire set-up is still a bit in the air but will most likely be fairly low profile. Nothing insane.

Planning on dropping from around 3 inches to the lowest being very low (planning to do an air ride set-up). Slammed for looks/meets/whatever and because generally I like the look a lot. Air up for when I want to cruise. The 02 is definitely a pleasant cruise car for a sunny afternoon.

My question is, what will I need to do to get these suckers to fit? Can I get by with just an aggressive fender pull or am I going to need to flare?

If you're going to hate because you think I'm trying to go to low, kindly keep your opinion to yourself.

Need more info. What is the original offset of the Fittipaldis before adaptors?

8896652784_3f4bbfe54f_o.jpg  1976 2002 - M20 swap in progress -- Build thread - http://bit.ly/2002M20build