• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sticker kit for under hood/bonnet...

TMK-001

I was wondering where the cheapest place to purchase an under hood sticker kit? Including battery/filter/body color/etc. I'm after a place that sells them cost affectively.

Any ideas or suggestions where? Its one of those finishing touches that I have to add.

Thank you in advance!

toddsig05.jpg

not all...Let me gather what I have, see what years I'm missing, then post what info I still need.

cheers

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

Yep! I got mine from Carl Nelson when I visited his shop in LaJolla. That place is like a mini BMW museum. He has an Isetta, a Baur 320 and two 1600 convertibles in what used to be a show room in the front of the shop. I was there a couple of years ago and got the sticker set, a replacement firewall insulation and some other goodies I brought back on the plane with me to Georgia. Nice guy and can even quote part numbers. He also had some cool rare cars on the lot. I was there in a training class so this was the highlight of my trip!

1974 2002 Chamonix

1974 2002 Tii

1975 2002 Polaris

1985 535i Diamantschwarz

Hey Todd i bought mine from Jaymic and it wasn't that expensive, the only sticker i couldn't get was the tyre pressure one which has "Australia" printed on it. They told me they would try to get it printed up next time they got some done.

Cost me under AU$25 for the lot.

CIMG3336.jpg

1972 RHD Auto - Sold

1973 RHD Verona - Project

1974 RHD chamonix - Towed 

the only sticker i couldn't get was the tyre pressure one which has "Australia" printed on it.

CIMG3336.jpg

Mine didnt have that on it... my plan is to get an Alpina one for E30s with their wheel specifications. With the local law inforcement being heavy handed about rim size, I want to tick all the right boxes in their eyes to cover my ass.

toddsig05.jpg

Something I whipped up. May have to spend a little time on fonts/sizings to get them to match. Would this work for you? Hopefully no one would realise 50 series were not commonly around in the 70's.

post-636-13667589650003_thumb.jpg

post-636-13667589651009_thumb.jpg

David

4bdcfba4.jpg

Yeah that looks fine, i can't imagine being pulled over and officer blog decides to inspect your stickers and rim size. It's not like your driving a VL slapped on it guts with 20" chrome rims.

I think you'll be fine, i have a high res, flat scan if you want one - with dimensions.

1972 RHD Auto - Sold

1973 RHD Verona - Project

1974 RHD chamonix - Towed