• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

YAAYYY, I'm moving to SACRAMENTO......

2002Targa

'02 folks in the greater Sacramento area. We used to have a group that got together for breakfast every few weeks - haven't done that for a while, need to get that going again. A number of us usually turn up at the monthly "EuroSunday" get togethers, and we usually try to get a group together for the drive down to Palo Alto in May.

There are houses in foreclosure all OVER the place around here - if you do decide to rent, be careful who you rent from and what the status of the house you're renting is - there have been more than a few folks around the area who've found themselves out on the street with little or no warning when the house they were renting went into foreclosure because the landlord wasn't keeping up on the payments......

If you're able to sell your current house and want to buy here, finding a 3 car garage shouldn't be too difficult - most mid-range and higher subdivisions that went up in the last dozen or so years had 3 car garages on a pretty high percentage of the units built.

Barry Allen
'69 Sunroof - sold
'82 E21 (daily driver), '82 633CSi (wife's driver) - both sold
66 Chevy Nova wagon (yard & parts hauler)

He moved there 1-2 yrs ago. I was surprised that there was water there!

There's a good chance that I know him from previous stations. There's no water there other than the American River. We have a C-130 Airstation in Sac which is where I'm going.

I'm really looking forward to it.

Life's a garden baby, dig it.

My web album

75 Fjord

73 RHD Targa

when is the historics going to be?? I won't be leaving NC until mid June, if I could hit V@V AND the historics, that would be so sweet...

zomg dude, you'll be here in time. It's in August. Bring me a V@V poster and I'll buy your historics poster :)

http://www.laguna-seca.com/Tickets/index.cfm?Fuseaction=ViewTickets&EventID=24

Wait for festorics packages to be announced so you can get parking right at turn 5 with the BMWCCA.

-=Scott=-

My Short Bus

rotate.php

1971 2002 - "William Grover-Williams" - Track/Weekend Car VIN 2579197

1998 740iL E38 - "Blau" - Daily Driver

http://gallery.xfiler.com

Welcome to Sacramento. 90 miles from skiing at 9,200 feet. 90 miles from surfing a 0 feet. And you can do both on the same weekend.

Norm

I've never seen you do either of those.

Well, maybe skiing when we had the Alpine 500 lunch stop at the ski resort.

OK, and maybe surfing when you do the water crossings in the coupe.

But, those wer NOT on the same day.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes