• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

got my airbox today

BLUNT

very pleased with johns work. beautiful weave and high quality thruout.

well worth the wait. those who are running these ,,, what are you doing to adapt an air filter??? it comes with a 5" flexible hose. i assume ill have to fab something to attach it to a cone. if anyone has pics of their setup that would be great

cf003.jpg

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

very sexy.

Find it strange that with all these CF air boxes in so many M3's that there doesn't appear to be an off the shelf air filter solution.

Why is that? If you want the email address of Christian in Austria I'm sure he'd be happy to share his experience (and he speaks good English).

golles4.jpg

avaTour2.jpg.52fb4debc1ca18590681ac95bc6f527f.jpg

Damn. That looks good. But stupid me. If I had remembered you ordered this CF box, I would have added a set "BMW M Power" sticker for it before shipping your stuff. BTW the "Original BMW Teile" on black banner will look great.

Stupid me.

MPower.jpg

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

Damn Blunt. That looks good. But stupid me. If I had remembered you ordered this CF box, I would have added a set "BMW M Power" sticker for it before shipping your stuff. BTW the "Original BMW Teile" on black banner will look great.

Stupid me.

MPower.jpg

that windshield banner is actually for my 69 rat that im building next... this car is going to be more low key and stock looking except for wheels. i recently bought some smaller stickers from you that i believe say BMW M power but ill have to dig them out and see for sure.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

very sexy.

Find it strange that with all these CF air boxes in so many M3's that there doesn't appear to be an off the shelf air filter solution.

Why is that? If you want the email address of Christian in Austria I'm sure he'd be happy to share his experience (and he speaks good English).

golles4.jpg

i would like that nick. when you have time if youd forward me his email addy id appreciate it. thanks

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

I'll take some pics next week when I visit the car. I have the same set-up. Cone filter in the grill.

I'm running alpha n... what are u running again?

Cheers,

Ray

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

I'll take some pics next week when I visit the car. I have the same set-up. Cone filter in the grill.

I'm running alpha n... what are u running again?

Cheers,

Ray

my car is going to be a test mule of sorts for a new stand alone manufactured by an FAQ board member. its in production now but i dont know a whole lot about it at this point. i should have more info before too long

pics would be great ray, thank you

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

why it still shinny is it wet ...... just kidin nice piece ... want happens to the maf box you don't use it ?

yes you eliminate the AFM

its suppose to be worth a few HP as the AFM is quite restrictive

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

If you think about it this is exactly like the tii and 320 intakes with log plenums in overall design-but on ITB's and with and trumpets incorporated. I'd like one in aluminium. Very sweet. What are the expected gains from using it? And are other mods required to really get it to sing?