• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wow! nice sound!

bmw1602.com

I'm pretty sure that's a stock airbox. Our M2 sounds just like it, 'cept I don't take it to 8 zillion rpm like that. Wow. I've been looking for that short clip of the orange S14'd o2 - the one in the woods with the wings + huge flares on it. That's a carbon airbox. Anyone know the clip I mean?

MichaelP

BMW_CCA Blue Ridge Chapter

'71 1600

'71 2800CS

'73 3.0CS

'91 318ic

http://www.crismanpetrus.us

I'm pretty sure that's a stock airbox. Our M2 sounds just like it, 'cept I don't take it to 8 zillion rpm like that. Wow. I've been looking for that short clip of the orange S14'd o2 - the one in the woods with the wings + huge flares on it. That's a carbon airbox. Anyone know the clip I mean?

i know what youre talking about. i used to have it bookmarked but hard drive went to hell...if yours sounds like that thats awesome. ive heard a lot of s14's and ive never heard a stock airbox sound that good

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

According to this website it is 2000cc so it is an M10? 220PS is about 217HP, very nice sounding 2002. More pictures can be found here: http://www.auto-rennsport-page.de/bilder/schlossberg/sch05_01_g.htm

Yeah, I don't think that's an s14 - not quite hard edged enough, and compared to the clip Michael's talking about (which is awesome, but I've not got the link) it actually doesn't look like it punches out of the corners quite as quick as a race built s14 would.

Gear shift looks way floppy and long. Great clip.

avaTour2.jpg.52fb4debc1ca18590681ac95bc6f527f.jpg