• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I would like to make a financial contribution to the FAQ

AlCanuck

As a way of hopefully covering some of the expenses incurred by Steve, in hosting all the crap that has been surrounding me these days, or that I have contributed to, I would like to make a small offering to the board.

Here's the scoop. On my last run of carpets, I sold 8 sets. One person on the board did not follow through with his order, so I have a leftover(or will have when they are all done). What I would like to do, is run a silent auction for the final set. Have people submit bids to me via email for a day or 2. Highest bidder sends money to Steve, and I send the carpet to you.

For the naysayers who will say "but you'll never deliver it", bugger off.

So, send me your bids, and whoever bids the highest by Sunday midnightPST, wins it. Remember, it's going to the FAQ, so bid high.

Al

67 1600

77 630csi

81 323i

68 VW Bug

06 Volvo V50

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about we collect some cash and give it to the FAQ and you stuff your carpet kit right up your ass instead.

After reading your responses the last couple of days I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

This is the kind of thing you keep to yourself. And this is also the reason people are getting irritated with the board. The guy is trying to make a contribution - let him. Making it another argument only hurts the board - not al.

Patrick Sloan

1975 inka 2002 - 2375719

1991 325iC

2001 325i

How about you sell that carpet set and pay the people you owe, like me and the other folks I see posting here?

Do that and I'll make a financial contribution to the FAQ board for ya!

1962 BMW 700 Cabriolet "The Mighty Cabriolet"

But I'm serious.

Everybody send your small donations to my paypal account Imapinepig at surewest dot net with a little note titled "up Al's ass" , we'll compare totals from that and Al's auction and if "Up Al's ass" wins he has to go forward since he's so interested in what's good for the FAQ. I'll even post the total amount and # of persons that donated ( all other information will be kept confidential )

Charlie Mac in Sacramento.

My Blog

I'm an كافر

Cool, I need a carpet set. But I ain't paying for shit unless I see it at my door.

al doesnt do business like that ray. heres a response from him when i asked why he couldnt pay me 4 months ago. he claims he was waiting for payment from another customer.

"He's had it for weeks, and EVERY DAY tells me he'll PayPal me tonight. Haven't seen a fucking penny. This is exactly why I don't ship shit until it's paid. So fucking sick of chasing guys around."

turns out he had been paid for it already. who'd of thunk it?

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Cool, I need a carpet set. But I ain't paying for shit unless I see it at my door.

No, dude hadn't paid me yet. You have no idea what you're talking about right now. That email had nothing to do with Cris's carpet, which I assume is what you refer.

Whatever man, I'm not getting into this again. Your cheque is in the mail this morning. I dropped it off on my way to work.

Al

67 1600

77 630csi

81 323i

68 VW Bug

06 Volvo V50

No, dude hadn't paid me yet. You have no idea what you're talking about right now. That email had nothing to do with Cris's carpet, which I assume is what you refer.

Whatever man, I'm not getting into this again. Your cheque is in the mail this morning. I dropped it off on my way to work.

Al

thank you, if my money is indeed in the mail i will never mention it or pollute the board with this crap again

but just to clarify things heres the complete email that you state had nothing to do with cris's carpet, unedited exactly as you wrote it

part 1

Al Larson

to me

show details

9/12/06

Cool, can you send it to Canuckistan? I've got shit all in PayPal at this second, but that should be changing this week. CJ owes me for his carpet set still. Soon as I get it, I will fire it over.

part 2

Al Larson

to me

show details

9/14/06

Customer already paid me with a cheque, a while ago. I'm waiting for CJ (Cris Padagas) to pay me for the German loop carpet he owes me. He's had it for weeks, and EVERY DAY tells me he'll PayPal me tonight. Haven't seen a fucking penny. This is exactly why I don't ship shit until it's paid. So fucking sick of chasing guys around.

Al

JUST SO ITS CLEAR CRIS PAID AL ON 9/14 AND IN NO WAY HELD UP PAYMENT ON HIS END. AL WHINES ABOUT NOT GETTING PAID BUT HIS PAYPAL ACCOUNT WAS JACKED UP AND 9/14 IS THE FIRST TIME IT WOULD ACCEPT MONIES.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com