• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

i got it on the ground

BLUNT

Dude, it's gorgeous. Having seen your E30 up close, I had no doubt that it would be. Want to move to Vancouver, and work for me? I probably don't pay as well as Bubby though, and my cats would likely eat Biscus.

Only thing I might consider doing is painting it 2 tone. I hear Kirker makes a great paint for that. They call it "backwater hillbilly pickup truck white". Best applied AFTER you've already painted the car, so you're right on target.

Al

67 1600

77 630csi

81 323i

68 VW Bug

06 Volvo V50

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha-- that dun' near made me laugh!

Hey you making down to Palo Alto, Al and Steve?

Aashish

1969 BMW 2002--I gotta finish this damn thing

1987 BMW 325is--S52 Monster

1975 Innocenti Mini 1001-- the most cost dense car ever!

1995 318ti

2004 BMW 330i ZHP

2004 Toyota Tacoma (gotta have something reliable!)--can't live without

Haha-- that dun' near made me laugh!

Hey you making down to Palo Alto, Al and Steve?

Careful, no laughing around the FAQ.

I was planning on having my 323i done this year, and bring it down. Alas, I will be leaving for Helsinki on May 24th, and with the European trip planned, there are no lootcakes to complete the 323i. In other words, I'll have to pass on PA this year. :-(

Al

67 1600

77 630csi

81 323i

68 VW Bug

06 Volvo V50

Oh yeah- the Europe trip

where ya planning on going? I ditched work after my thesis was done in '05, and went to spain, france, amsterdam,germany and italy- and acquired many many car models- which was the primary motive for going!

Hijacked the thread here...sorry blunt

Aashish

1969 BMW 2002--I gotta finish this damn thing

1987 BMW 325is--S52 Monster

1975 Innocenti Mini 1001-- the most cost dense car ever!

1995 318ti

2004 BMW 330i ZHP

2004 Toyota Tacoma (gotta have something reliable!)--can't live without

Oh yeah- the Europe trip

where ya planning on going? I ditched work after my thesis was done in '05, and went to spain, france, amsterdam,germany and italy- and acquired many many car models- which was the primary motive for going!

Hijacked the thread here...sorry blunt

I'm arriving in Helsinki, where I'll meet Anita(she's in Denmark as of today and I won't see her until May). We're spending a few days there, before I head to Munich. From Munich, I'm renting a car, and will go to Dachau, Nurburgring, and then Stuttgart. After Germany, I'm heading down through Switzerland, into Italy, and then to the south of France, where I will connect with Anita again. Her student visa doesn't allow her access to some countries after it expires in May, which is why I'm doing Germany without her. We;re going to connect with Nick Vyse, and then over to Normandy, perhaps a quick trip tp the UK, and then end in Paris. Should be amazing, and if I have my way, it's the chance to rekindle a flame between Anita and I. Time will tell.

And yeah, sorry Blunt. Didn't mean to jack your thread. I'll bring you back a trinket from BMW in Munich.

Al

67 1600

77 630csi

81 323i

68 VW Bug

06 Volvo V50

Absolutely exquisite. One of my favorite colors coupled with my favorite wheels. What exhaust have you gone with? It looks non-stock.

Wendell

'74 Sahara/Beige 2002 HS car, long, long ago...

'73 Polaris/Navy 2002 tii lost to Canada

'73 Malaga/Saddle 2002 current project

'73 Taiga/Black 2002 tii in my dreams

Simply Stunning Steve!

Drop Dead Gorgeous is another fitting way to describe the progress! I believe you will find the car lowers once all the interior, engine, etc. is back in and you drive it some...if not, I'm sure you'll go the route I did (install sport springs). :-)

I love Colorado...my favorite color....my first purchase should have been a Colorado '72tii or '73tii...I passed on both for various reasons...been kicking myself ever since. That color simply says "This is a vintage BMW 2002!" PERIOD!

Great job man!

John

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

John Weese

'72tii "Hugo"

'73tii "Atlantik"

'74 '02 "Inka"

'76 '02 "Malaga"

'72tii engine VIN 2760081 - waiting on a rebuild

"Keep your revs up and watch your mirrors!"

Absolutely exquisite. One of my favorite colors coupled with my favorite wheels. What exhaust have you gone with? It looks non-stock.

Wendell

thanks guys, i cant wait to get back out and wrench. the exhaust is stock BMW turbo with a tip welded on.. i will be at palo alto but i cant say for sure ill drive. id like to but not sure its feasible. we will see though

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Blunt..

Sensational !!

Jonathan

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.

Blunt, that looks great! I love it. I've got to ask: is it formerly Sahara? That's cool --- I can't defend Sahara in this case! Next time we're up in Coon Rapids visiting our friends, I must come see your 02.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

Blunt, that looks great! I love it. I've got to ask: is it formerly Sahara? That's cool --- I can't defend Sahara in this case! Next time we're up in Coon Rapids visiting our friends, I must come see your 02.

thanks jim, no it was formerly agave. youre always welcome here

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

when i got my car it had some cheap stick on crap the po had put on. to be correct the lower moulding wasnt an option until i believe 72 but im not 100% on that. i added it after the fact.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com