• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

!/2 price Pick and pull weekend.

Pinepig

Damn you're making me wish I was still stationed in Sacramento. When I was there in 98, every one of the 4 picknpull yards there would have at least 1 02 and a plethora of 320i's. Looking back, I really wish I would have nabbed all of the vin plates off of all the cars I saw go through the yards.

TK

Life's a garden baby, dig it.

My web album

75 Fjord

73 RHD Targa

Damn you're making me wish I was still stationed in Sacramento. When I was there in 98, every one of the 4 picknpull yards there would have at least 1 02 and a plethora of 320i's. Looking back, I really wish I would have nabbed all of the vin plates off of all the cars I saw go through the yards.

TK

ah nostalgia.

i was living out of state in the 90's and everytime i'd come home for a holiday i'd try to make time to go to the boneyard. it never failed to have an 02 available. prices were lower too. i'd pick through parts thinking it may never be available again. of course, back then Mobile Tradition wasn't formed yet and buying new parts was really a matter of hoping it was still available on a shelf somewhere.

i rarely see 02's in the boneyard anymore. 320i's are getting scarce as well. 318's and 325's are all over the place

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

Scored a complete setup for a 2002 ( normal ) front vented brake swap for 62$ today ( hubs, disks, ( almost new) calipers with new pads ).

There is a 5 speed on a 320i for anyone looking at the one in Rancho Cordova, my bank account says no at the moment. No LSDs today.

Charlie Mac in Sacramento.

My Blog

I'm an كافر

TK

the Sacramento P&P's since early 2001 - probably have close to 20 of 'em now (most with the car's spec's scratched into the back sides - paint and interior color, options, etc). Hopefully everybody's been saving the vin plates from cars they've cut up - could be in interesting display board someday.........

Barry Allen
'69 Sunroof - sold
'82 E21 (daily driver), '82 633CSi (wife's driver) - both sold
66 Chevy Nova wagon (yard & parts hauler)