• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Picture needed of a modified 2002

jamesnutter50

I saw a picture of a modified round rear light 2002 in inka orange in a magazine a while back and I wondered if any one had a picture of it. (Bit of a long Shot)

The reason why I am asking is my car is getting to the point of needing to go to a body shop for a re-spray and I thought about doing some mods to the body work at the same time e.g. turbo flares.

Any pictures of modified 2002 would be most appreciated and you views on the subject.

Also can the small alpina arches be added on quite easily?

Kind Regards James

When I was searching the same topic I would just Google (also search on this site) all different variations of BMW 2002, 2002 turbo, BMW turbo flares, Alpina, and so forth. You'll come up with some nice pics of what you are looking for.

There used to be a website with tons of pictures of 02's - it's been discussed on this forum what happened to to the site, but I'm not sure if anything ever was posted as far as the current url.

Good luck!

I've got a lot on my website. It is not a street car.

Bob

3410619 - 74 1802 Verona Touring

3460120 - 74 Verona Touring....... (Sold) sent off to LA.

2760306 - Ultimate driving machine Skidmark 204 car. 72 Inka (Sold)

Formerly the old and slow division of Skidmark Racing. 

The one that Hkrix posted up became the insparation for mine which is gradually nearing completion. I have that exact same setup going but not in orange. Dap alpina flares with the NLA Zender front end. Mine is going to be Sienna Red Metallic.....Still half tempted to do a psuedo alpina paint job with the hood and the line above the trim being a metallic grey.

1970-resto/mod =money drain

1973 Charmonix, mhh clean

GO COUGS

The lip flares I got right from the faq store. I don't have any pictures at the moment of them. They are still in the process of being blended in. The fronts not bad cut, the fender to open it up some, mount them and blend em in. The rears have apparently been a bit more of a challenge. You cut the stock lip and you have to make sure to reweld it all back together with the inner wheel well. I will get some pics to you asap. Email dap he might be able to help you out with it some more.

Tristan

1970-resto/mod =money drain

1973 Charmonix, mhh clean

GO COUGS