• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

big brakes arrived

BLUNT

i bought lees massive brakes and lee followed up on his end and was super fast and helpful in shipping his parts and they are awesome.

however ireland engineering has my tii struts and rear disc kit held hostage and wont even respond to an email. ive emailed them 5 times and no response. how foolish to think a month was enough lead time.

ireland sucks and i dont care how many of you have had good luck with them. ive dealt with them 5 or 6 times and not once has the transaction been right or even remotely how it was suppose to go down. no more

how hard is it to hit reply and type in "your order will ship 00/00/00"

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Blunt, It must be maddening when you are better at customer service than the “professionals” are.

i guess i am. maybe they know they have the right stuff and just dont care. ive spoke with jeff on the phone and hes personable. its puzzling.

i just want to put my car together and this is all thats keeping it from being a roller

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

If you want I can go down there and see what the progess of your sturts are. I've got a few parts down there I need to go up an pickup anyways next week.

I don't know what is up with their e-mails, but they don't seem to be responding to them recently, but I usually deal with them on the phone and in person. Not too much luck when I do end up e-mailing them.

~Henry Hsu

'74 2002 Tii Golf Vin# 2780100

golf2002ql6.gif

i dont want you to make a trip just for me but if youre going there anyway ask about steve petersens struts. i will call them on the phone. im leaving for new york saturday and was just hoping theyd be here when i returned home tues. thanks for the offer

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Go down there swingin'! We need to see this farkin animal on the road ASAP!

Can you also tell me more about your "Coop" stub axles? What are they? Where did you get them from? Can we get more?

You mentioned it ages ago... someone delivered them to you as they did not need them... ringing any bells?

Todd

toddsig05.jpg

Can you also tell me more about your "Coop" stub axles? What are they? Where did you get them from? Can we get more?

You mentioned it ages ago... someone delivered them to you as they did not need them... ringing any bells?

Todd

yes, cameron "mn2002" got in on the group buy about a year ago and hung onto them. he mentioned them one day when he was here picking up a set of wheels and cut me a nice deal on them. they are made by summers brothers out of california but thats all i know. i think coop may have a pair or maybe thats the cf hood set im thinking of. email coop and see if he knows where to get another pair

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Their E30 springs were also on backorder forever and they didnt bother to tell the people placing the orders. They refunded my $$ without hassle though.

Ive had good luck with them in the past, lately they seem to be slipping though. Hopefully its just a phase as I like their products for the price.

1991 325i track car

1984 325e daily driver

Give Ireland a phone call...you'll get them on the first try. Personally I think the company is great, responsive, sells quality parts and has great knowledge regarding 2002s. I think a little delay in shipping is a small compromise....and who knows...maybe there is something wrong with your email....did you check your spam folder?...

'03 BMW Z4 3.0i

’89 BMW 325is

'80 Mercedes-Benz 300SD
'20 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT

Todd

Todd,

Billet stub axles. Merlin has a set sitting around fer sale (still, I think). merlin_m3_racingyahoo.com

Cheers,

Ray

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

Damn it sucks. IE has a huge problem with their service department. This summer I bought urethane motor mounts for my M3. It was kind of a rush. So, after a month, I call them to ask what was happening with the order. No shipped yet. Then I received the parts, install them and within a couple of weeks the driver side mounts delaminates. As I had a driving event with 36 hours, I asked them to ship one replacement mount overnight. Jeff was absolutely condescendant on me, said that he was not responsible for defective parts, that he had no replacement in stock and that he would not ship overnight anyway. Instead of saying he was sory with the problem, he simply told me I was on my own. Thanks dude.

I had to remove a motormount from my 2002, machine some spacers and spend a quite some time fitting everything back together. Then I learned from other M3 owners that the motormounts I originally received were an old batch from at least two years ago... Probably with a defective design.

Last time a buy from them.

BTW as you can see from the picture, the blob of urethane was only held to the upper cup by a thin line on the circumference.

DSCF0175.jpg

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

"maybe there is something wrong with your email....did you check your spam folder?..."

i checked my spam folder, nothing from jeff but there was an email from GOD stating "ireland engineering sucks"

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com