• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Warning: not a pretty picture!

SteveJ

Glad no one got hurt bad. I'm sure that beauty will be back on the road soon.

Good luck.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

I'm free for the next couple nights and this weekend and willing to help. Let me know if you need some help picking up parts or just a hand. I can make a run to Michaels if you need.

Cris

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

I'm free for the next couple nights and this weekend and willing to help. Let me know if you need some help picking up parts or just a hand. I can make a run to Michaels if you need.

Cris

Got tools, pulling equipment, nose, welder, etc. This is the only weekend available for me though, I"ll be gone until the mid september after that. We need 4 people, two on each car. We need the car trailered to the shop. Wife has a best friend visiting from Colorado this weekend, and told me a couple days ago, I was free, timing is everything. Bad part is I can't spare accomodations, but there is a huge empty mezzanine upstairs at the shop, so bring a sleeping cot.

So we need another volunteer or two.

Ah, we also need a couple strippers for entertaiment...just Kidding!

FAQ Member # 91

...I'm really glad you're okay. In fact you're in remarkably good spirits all things considered. I guess we missed the cursing part. God that shit can happen so fast (I did the same thing you did in my autocross Miata a few years back, traffic stopped as I was checking my blind spot).

I hope you can get 'er back together for the Melee. Let me know if there is anything I can help out with. Godspeed.

Davin (who was in SF)

London, England

1968 Fiat 124 Sport Coupe

Pressin' on regardless . . .

Steve. Sorry to see your car in such a state. I don't have many parts lying around but do have some spare hood trim in pretty good shape that you're welcome to. I also am available to pitch in on labor if needed, just drop me an email.

I'd like to see what you have for fenders. They may be the final piece to the puzzle. I might be available tomorrow afternoon/evening to take a look. What do you want for them?

email me at jackstones AT sbcglobal DOT net

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

Hey Steve! I love reading through this thread and seeing how many people care. That is so nice of you all. I took a deep breath in before scrolling down to your pic, I think I needed it.

Me and Karl had two accidents since I've had him, neither was my fault but I had to pay for both. I'm sure you have more than enough lovely people out there who are more than willing to help you out. I as well, would like to see your progress. All the best!

"My dad was right, it was cheaper just to buy a new car."

'75 Golf Yellow Automatic 2002 with Weber 32/36 DGAV - "Karl"

railwayKarl-1.jpg