• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Pictures 1972 tii

jgmgti

Esty,

I really like the steelies w/ the roundel caps as well,but the bbs please me as too(nos 13x6 R197s 13mm offset)...

Basic Details:

153K fresh 10k motor,8k 4-speed trans w/ 3.90 lsd, bilsteins,very good interior carpet and trim,very solid body and undercarrige.Mostly original paint w/ some touch up.She runs strong,cruises at 85mph+.Handles well.

Here in D.C. its about 20 degrees and as a Cali car surely its a shock.

Plan on a pro-detail to bring out the old paint and just keep it maintained.garaged,w/ slight improvements for the next year or so.Old man style.

jgmgti

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.

I like the clash with the Inka.I'll probably go back to my steelies in the spring.

jgmgti

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

very nice, i havent been following and didnt really understand your post. did you just ship it up from california? maybe thats it coming off the transport> and you just tossed the gold mesh on? very nice looking car

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

I bought the car in California,shipped it back east and have been working on it since it arrived 2/14/06.

jgmgti

(nt)
Thanks John hoping to meet you and the locals as well....

jgmgti

Put Panasports or Superlites on that puppy and it will kick butt!!! :-) I also like the steelies with stock hubcaps better also.

Nice Job!! Get it out of the snow now! :-)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

John Weese

'72tii "Hugo"

'73tii "Atlantik"

'74 '02 "Inka"

'76 '02 "Malaga"

'72tii engine VIN 2760081 - waiting on a rebuild

"Keep your revs up and watch your mirrors!"

Thanks everyone.....

jgmgti