• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

couple new pics 3/16/07

BLUNT

But do you really need Frigiking way up north there? I mean, down here - totally - but up there?

are you kidding? it can get 45 or 50 up here in the summer

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really looking good man! Is that connector thru the firewall (down to the left of the LM1 backet) for fuel? Where is it from?

no thats a street rod billet piece i bought. its a bulkhead connector for a/c lines. i fabbed the inside lines but need to finish the engine bay lines and drier

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

after struggling with exhaust choices for months i decided to just get a couple magnaflows that mimicked the sizes of the original turbo exhaust but in 2.5 rather than 2 25. not sure how loud these will be. i got the longest oval i could for a resonator. its a 30 incher. all i need is some warm weather and rain to wash the salt away and ill trailer it out to my buddies exhaust shop.

magna002.jpg

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

after struggling with exhaust choices for months i decided to just get a couple magnaflows that mimicked the sizes of the original turbo exhaust but in 2.5 rather than 2 25. not sure how loud these will be. i got the longest oval i could for a resonator. its a 30 incher. all i need is some warm weather and rain to wash the salt away and ill trailer it out to my buddies exhaust shop.

magna002.jpg

I'm really curious how these mufflers are going to work out. I've got an Anza on my car right now, and while it sounds great, its super LOUD.

ill let you know colin. they are both straight thru. i heard that dudes M2 that was on daytonas track and he was running 1 magnaflow 3" and while it was fairly loud it had a nice note to it. so i decided to try 2.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

ill let you know colin. they are both straight thru. i heard that dudes M2 that was on daytonas track and he was running 1 magnaflow 3" and while it was fairly loud it had a nice note to it. so i decided to try 2.

Yeah that sounds like what I'm looking for. The Anza has a great growl, but for freeway cruising its just too much at certain RPMs. I'm an audio engineer so I worry about exposing my ears to that level of prolonged noises, otherwise I'd probably leave it.

I have noticed that strategically placing a bag of laundry above the gas tank really dampens the sound though. I might try some dynamat to see what I can do.

I have something just like that Blunt on my m42 car and it sounds great.

The round one below is the one I have and the top one I have is a little smaller.

It has a nice low note but when you open it up it is loud

1985 e28 w/LS1/t56 and a bit more...

1970 2002 w/ m42 swap

-Contact me for m42 mounts or e28 ls1 mounts-

www.classicdaily.net

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Blunt,

I'm looking for a Gauge pod similar to the one you have fitted ontop of the dashboard. Can you tell me whether they are available for RHD as I can see that you LHD version points towards the driver.

Feel free to email me.

Best regards

Divyesh

Hi Blunt,

I'm looking for a Gauge pod similar to the one you have fitted ontop of the dashboard. Can you tell me whether they are available for RHD as I can see that you LHD version points towards the driver.

Feel free to email me.

Best regards

Divyesh

hi divyesh, the cluster i have is an alpina cluster that i got from jan. i really have never seen a LHD cluster but that doesnt mean they arent avail. my guess is they would be pretty rare as the one i have is hard enough to come by

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

• 3 months later...

i have 2500 miles on the car now and i love it. getting ready to switch over to the dtm box and alpha n but i may wait for winter. in the first 2500 miles ive come to the conclusion the car will receive a 2.5 motor in the near future, it needs another 50 or 75hp but its a blast as is

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com