• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Center console ash tray

RJT79

Hello,

can somebody please help me confirm if this is compatible NOS ash tray for a late model center console?  It definitely looks different than all the ones I’ve seen including the one that is in my car now.  My current one looks ok when it’s closed, but when I open it it’s got quite of bit of rust and needs to be restored cosmetically.  This one that the seller is selling has the correct P/N I’ve found on real oem, but the face plate/handle looks to be completely chrome or anodized finish.  All of the other ones I’ve seen have a black plastic face plate with a silver handle.  Is the seller mistaking this ash tray with the correct P/N?  Thanks.

IMG_5641.png

IMG_5646.png

IMG_5645.png

It’s hard to tell from those pics, but that chrome ashtray front looks curved with a little lower lip on it. It’s not a flat rectangular shape like the 02 console ashtray.

I agree with SoM, it’s might be from a Bimmer coupe?

Where we goin’? … I’ll drive…
There are some who call me... Tom too         v i s i o n a u t i k s.com