• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

02Bumpers

Gh356

Is 02Bumpers still up and running?  Their online presence seems dated and their website doesn’t seem to invite interaction.  Does anyone have their direct contact info?   I live on the Central Coast and would like to check in with them about some options.  

We are still up and running! However, C19 has been one heck of an obstacle to overcome. My supplier in Viet Nam is now at full operation and I will be receiving my first shipment of the year in the next couple weeks. My supplier has been vaccinated and is working to get his team vaccinated as well. So this will get our supply line back up and running. I do appreciate all of you who have put in orders and have been waiting patiently to receive them. They will be delivered so do not worry! Thank you again to the entire 02 community for the continued support. 

P.S. I relocated to Northern California, we are safe from the fires at the moment but the Caldor fire mandatory evac locations is only 6 miles from our house so we are watching it closely, but luckily the fire is moving away from us.

• Like 1

I just received my rear bumper ordered through Blunttech. They’re definitely worth the wait, such a slick looking piece. 

Question for O2bumpers, do you have a line on rubber trim that sandwiches between the bumper and the cover cap over the seams? I saw a completed car that had some clear/grayish rubber that really made the install look pro. 

26 minutes ago, sczapiga said:

I just received my rear bumper ordered through Blunttech. They’re definitely worth the wait, such a slick looking piece. 

Question for O2bumpers, do you have a line on rubber trim that sandwiches between the bumper and the cover cap over the seams? I saw a completed car that had some clear/grayish rubber that really made the install look pro. 

Possibly/probably available from your favourite supplier.

Part # 51 11 1 816 063    for use with the earliest bumpers (up to early '71)

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

• 3 months later...
7 hours ago, jackwalsh11 said:

I ordered my 02bumper in October and have not heard from them yet. Please respond!

One way to (sometimes) get someone's attention is to use the @02bumpers tool that pings them, if they have their preferences set up that way.  Running the cursor over that blue oval, or their avatar above, shows that they have not visited the site since November 13th.  At least, not while they were signed in.

Got the bumpers a couple of weeks ago - also a slight delay.  The business recently went through a relocation, and that combined with shipping and covid hassles must have been tough to endure. Glad they survived.  Looking forward to mounting the bumpers soon. 

• 1 month later...