• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Isetta - Clone EVs coming

JerryC

I don't know which forum to put this in, so here it is. I did search, didn't find anything. 

image.png

Microlino, a Swiss company, has prototypes of this cute little beast running around town now. They're calling is a "heavy quadricycle" electric vehicle.

https://microlino-car.com/en/microlino

-Jerry

Edited by JerryC
spelling fix
  • Like 1

Jerry

no bimmer, for now

@M2M3: I never look at that forum, glad to find it here! Awesome tech, better fit for European cities than SUV-fanatical US, most people don’t need more than this, the rest is just a symptom of brainwashing by the auto companies.

'72 BMW 2002tii

'00 Porsche 911

2 hours ago, fjord-tii said:

@M2M3: I never look at that forum, 

why not?  there is usually interesting bmw related stuff in it.  the OT section here is thankfully completely different that the OT sections on other sites that are buried in political BS.

02 section is for 02 stuff.  all else should be posted elsewhere.

2xM3

• 7 months later...

The famous little car that my mom dreams of. She's been around for years, but she's never had a car. She found this marvel in a catalog, convinced me to bail her out. The Microlino is powered by an 11kW engine with 73.5 lb-ft of torque. But it won't go up to 140 miles. Why do you need a car like that? I would agree to fully support the mother if she could find something for the business. I showed her that such cars are mostly needed in the workplace, where companies are willing to bear the cost for such innovations. I'm not sure we have enough shops in our state to service a car. But she claims that these cars https://www.myevzone.com/ are what the future holds.

Edited by nacsaodan