• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 BMW 2002 Turbo Tribute All NEW

johnpeter

ACtC-3dRfRT9AehkvIe-zQ8vsSG_qHy5atzt_PrG

This vehicle is indeed a special build that uses a lot of the aftermarket system provided by www.Dtechparts.com.   We did not post the vehicle here but want to clarify the record and invite anyone to call us 214 352 0868 or visit us in person to see our process, systems, parts and approach

• A few of the new systems in this car
  • All new heat and AC system evaporator  http://www.dtechparts.com/ultimate-complete-ac-heat-kit-for-bmw-2002/
  • Custom console with custom air filter
  • All new under hood AC kit to upgrade stock dealer AC or new
  • Minilite style 15 inch wheels or Alpina style wheels
  • New stainless or re-chromed bumpers
  • Upgraded interior kits
  • Engine upgrades
  • Suspension kits
  • Custom vinyl and leather covered dash
  • Bare metal paint, epoxy sealant , custom paint
  • BMW OEM Turbo stripes recreated in 3M solid vinyl
  • upgraded resto-mod stereos
  • sound deadening throughout cockpit of car
  • Turbo body kits (and yes ConK they do fit will tighten left side)
  • etc.

Please contact us with any questions.   Folks who have commented here have never done business with us, spoken to us or even exchanged emails.   I sent polite emails to all to suggest they contact us to learn more.

We are a small business, we are definitely not perfect but can definitely assure we don't scam anyone anytime anywhere  !  We have built over 200 BMW 2002's to order in all types of configurations, budgets, approaches.   The replacement AC and heat system has been installed in over 100 2002's very successfully as far as I know with all being successful.  We have installed in dozens ourselves including this car.  The system is a massive upgrade to stock heat and dealer installed AC systems.... we can assure you of that !

We provide these system to assist owners in renewing their own car !  Designs we have developed and use in our own work.   We don't sell anything we don't have experience installing on 2002's

more pics of current config of car here

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zHUb9V6n8nc7SW5d8

feel free to contact us with any questions or visit our websites at www.Dtechparts.com or www.Selectclassics.com

ACtC-3fXMAQGQARIP1Lhjeeh-LUgcr_dp_bzI03o

Please contact us with any questions.   Folks who have commented here have never done business with us, spoken to us or even exchanged emails.

personally i think you've been putting out some nice cars....this is not a forgiving crowd and god forbid i ever screw up...... or one of the elite

keep turning the other cheek...and keep on building nice o2s

• Like 3

"personally i think you've been putting out some nice cars....this is not a forgiving crowd and god forbid i ever screw up...... or one of the elite

keep turning the other cheek...and keep on building nice o2s"

Esty

thanks for you kind comments.  We sure try !   Remember we build to order for what client's wants and can afford.  If you compare our cars we do on budget for client to others pretty sure our clients get 2X for the $.    If you compare our high end builds to others we generally do same level of work or very close for maybe 60% of the budget of others.

What gets us in this type of bad press is when random folks who have never met us and / or done business with us see some picture and make gross assumptions that every car is a 100 point restoration.   Reality is 99% of the buyers cannot afford this type of work and are looking for a way to make their 2002 more useful, safer, modern systems like heat and air, paint work etc. with a process that works and a budget they can afford.   This is our focus and sure wish was better understood on this faq :)

thanks

Jon