• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally I have my dream race wheel...from Austria to Burbank

bmw1602.com

Here is the moment I saw my dream wheels for the first time, now recorded for posterity. I have never done an unboxing video but this moment deserves it. Coolest unboxing video you’ll see today ?? @frank_franker from PowderWheels gets a A++ on packing!! Wow! Packed up safe for anything FedEx can throw at it!! It took me way longer than my anxiety wanted it to take to even get to the rims let alone pull them out. I’m in love ❤️ .... #dreamwheels in hands!! 20+ years in the making......

Now after putting on the car and seeing it shine in the sun.....the wheels have inspired me to make the car look as good as the wheels...time to choose a new color and livery for the car.....I have a few ideas/contenders......and after seeing the wheels....maybe a winner......

Sorry for the long boring video......but I just had to capture this big moment!

ENJOY !!! May not be your first choice but certainly my dream/vision.

• Like 7

68' 1602

98' ///M3 Sedan

88' ///M3 Sold *

06' ///M3 Competition Pkg Sold *

http://www.bmw1602.com/

topbanner.gif

4 hours ago, bmw1602.com said:

Here is the moment I saw my dream wheels for the first time, now recorded for posterity. I have never done an unboxing video but this moment deserves it. Coolest unboxing video you’ll see today ?? @frank_franker from PowderWheels gets a A++ on packing!! Wow! Packed up safe for anything FedEx can throw at it!! It took me way longer than my anxiety wanted it to take to even get to the rims let alone pull them out. I’m in love ❤️ .... #dreamwheels in hands!! 20+ years in the making......

Now after putting on the car and seeing it shine in the sun.....the wheels have inspired me to make the car look as good as the wheels...time to choose a new color and livery for the car.....I have a few ideas/contenders......and after seeing the wheels....maybe a winner......

Sorry for the long boring video......but I just had to capture this big moment!

ENJOY !!! May not be your first choice but certainly my dream/vision.

I need those rims!! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, John_in_VA said:

Glad to see the beauties from Frank.  He's making me nervous with the long wait for my set (not like yours)!

my first set from him arrived quickly (just 1 pc BBS) perfect condition, well packed.

These literally took him just about 1 year from payment.... he did warn me it would not be a quick turnaround. I certainly didnt think that would mean 1 year and I was starting to get worried but...he came thru.....

they are perfect.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

68' 1602

98' ///M3 Sedan

88' ///M3 Sold *

topbanner.gif

At 11:33 you TOUCH the shiny chrome lips with your bare hands, which deserves a slap.  Gorgeous wheels and well worth the wait, enjoy them.  

• Haha 1

76 BMW 2002 Arktisblau M42 5 spd - Born 5.21.76 - daily money pit * 06 Aston Martin V8 Vantage 6 spd * 73 Mustang Convertible 351C * 11 Aston Martin Rapide V12 * 15 VW Touareg * 23 Audi e-tron SUV (wife's)

sig_banner.jpg.5aeae468aebf7c560d52fe62d249efbd.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2019 at 7:03 AM, SteadFast said:

How about pictures of the wheels on your car?!?!?

hahaha...... this is as good as it going to get for now I have a race in a few days and was way too busy. Plus I kinda of want to wait until I do something about the livery/paint

Screen Shot 2019-11-06 at 9.53.02 AM.png

• Like 1

68' 1602

98' ///M3 Sedan

88' ///M3 Sold *

topbanner.gif

LOVE Frank. Great pick on the wheels man, those are absolute stunners!

Agreed, it took me damn near half an hour to unpack mine too, pretty sure they could have just dropped them out of a plane and been just fine.

I just got a pair I had never seen in 15 years from him too. ALWAYS worth the wait if you get wheels from him. Enjoy!

• Like 1

31436374517_8d8d287049_o.jpg.2d76303dce729a94519ce58b66156f83.jpg