• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

After being away for many years from the need of 02 support and parts, I have been in contact with IE the past couple of weeks.  

I do not want to go into a lot of the detail, but I am blown away with the customer service and the way they stand behind their products.  Let me repeat.  Blown away.  

So often you hear the complaints by rants on experiences, but raves needs to be shared as well.  

The 02 community is smallish compared to other groups.  IE is one of a few that make navigating this community in need of support, service and parts pleasurable.  

• Like 2

Squatch Pads

Lorena Texas

My keeper build I have Ireland , suspension bushings, stainless exhaust ( I did add 1 bracket ) front & rear sway bars , stepped header , rear posi lock adjusters & boxing plates all great parts , no problem with anything.

I'm happy to fly the Ireland flag :)

Limey Steve

• Like 1

1970 4 speed 2002 (Daily driver/track car ) 
1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell 

19 hours ago, Woody said:

After being away for many years from the need of 02 support and parts, I have been in contact with IE the past couple of weeks.

I do not want to go into a lot of the detail, but I am blown away with the customer service and the way they stand behind their products.  Let me repeat.  Blown away.

So often you hear the complaints by rants on experiences, but raves needs to be shared as well. 

The 02 community is smallish compared to other groups.  IE is one of a few that make navigating this community in need of support, service and parts pleasurable.  

12 hours ago, Mike G said:

I’ve been happy with the few things I’ve ordered in the past. I just wish usps was a shipping option on the website for those of us in far off exotic lands like Alaska (according to fedex pricing). 

14 hours ago, LimeySteve said:

My keeper build I have Ireland , suspension bushings, stainless exhaust ( I did add 1 bracket ) front & rear sway bars , stepped header , rear posi lock adjusters & boxing plates all great parts , no problem with anything.

I'm happy to fly the Ireland flag :)

14 hours ago, oldguy said:

still loves ireland for parts....

Awww...you guys are making us blush :wub:

Edited by Ireland Engineering

'67 1600 B Sedan Race Car #5

'72 2002 B Sedan Lite Race Car #13

'83 E30 323i Bauer M30B35 Swapped

18 hours ago, Mike G said:

I’ve been happy with the few things I’ve ordered in the past. I just wish usps was a shipping option on the website for those of us in far off exotic lands like Alaska (according to fedex pricing). 

You have to call them to get better price on shipping . Their automatic calculator quoted me $65 for a small bag of bolts to Hawaii once.

I too am from Alaska originally, and know it's a pain to get stuff there too. Born and raised in Fairbanks in 1971, moved to Anchorage in 1999 and left in 2007 to Hawaii.

Edited by Sharktrainer

7 minutes ago, Sharktrainer said:

Born and raised in Fairbanks in 1971, moved to Anchorage in 1999 and left in 2007 to Hawaii.

Ha!  I was stationed at Wainwright from '98 to 2000!

Small world.

Dave.

'76, totally stock. Completely.

1 hour ago, Sharktrainer said:

You have to call them to get better price on shipping . Their automatic calculator quoted me $65 for a small bag of bolts to Hawaii once.

I too am from Alaska originally, and know it's a pain to get stuff there too. Born and raised in Fairbanks in 1971, moved to Anchorage in 1999 and left in 2007 to Hawaii.

No kidding, I was born in Fairbanks as well, moved to anchorage seven years ago. Maybe Hawaii is in my future?

Heh, yeah, do it! 

Endless summer gets old after a couple years, kinda like the short summer, long winter thing there along with 24 hours light and 24 darkness.

Plenty mosquitos here so you won't get homesick. And most importantly, no snakes just like back home.

No emissions test here, so you can do whatever you want to your engine and exhaust. Don't miss those seasonal waivers in Alaska at all for my racers.

Edited by Sharktrainer

On 3/29/2018 at 4:02 PM, LimeySteve said:

Come Join my self & my Son on The Big Island with 70 & 71 2002's come this June :)

ALOHA

With a 10 gallon fuel cell and getting 5mpg, I'd be nothing but a wet blanket. "Uh guys, we gotta find a gas station reallllll soon!"