• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002tii vs 1600S14

Dirk02

Both.

:P

I haven't read the comments recently, but it was alluded getting the M2 into U.S. (with the S14 motor in it) would be very difficult.

Cheers,

Edited by ray_
speeling

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

how can you not chose the 72 golf tii...love the stance of the gray car, but having a 72 golf myself I'm kind of biased toward the golf color...

011.JPG

Don’t let the fear of what could happen

make nothing happen…

Tough call, I am a fan of unmodified cars apart from a 5-speed and bigger sway bars. The 1600 S14 just captures my imagination more, so I think it will edge out the Tii by a narrow margin. I have a watch on both auctions.

Edited by adawil2002

Andrew Wilson
Vern- 1973 2002tii, https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/304-andrew-wilsons-vern-restoration/ 
Veronika- 1968 1600 Cabriolet, Athena- 1973 3.0 CSi,  Rodney- 1988 M5, The M3- 1997 M3,

The Unicorn- 2007 X3, Julia- 2007 Z4 Coupe, Ophelia- 2014 X3, Herman- 1914 KisselKar 4-40

I haven't looked at either ad carefully, but I'm always happy to offer a....guess!  The S14 should bring more money.  If the Golf owner embraced originality, and installed stock steelies and wheel covers, he'd stand a chance, but right now he's neither appealing to the original-car fanatics nor the resto-mod fanatics.

Regards,

Steve

Edited by Conserv

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

7 minutes ago, Conserv said:

I haven't looked at either ad carefully, but I'm always happy to offer a....guess!  The S14 should bring more money.  If the Golf owner embraced originality, and installed stock steelies and wheel covers, he'd stand a chance, but right now he's neither appealing to the original-car fanatics nor the resto-mod fanatics.

Retards,

Steve

Who you callin' retards?

:D

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

Facebookers seem to favor the 1600S14 by a wide margin. What a great car.

Dirk de Groen

'61 700 Sport - '68 1600 GT - '70 2002 ti - '71 2002 Rally - '71 2002 Voll Cabrio - '72 2002 Targa - '72 2000 Touring tii - '73 2002 tii