• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your 2002 today !

I'm changing a throttle linkage to a cable setup with a redline kit form ie. Still figuring out how to sync the carbs but I'm sure I'll get it tomorrow. 

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

Edited by Krynvel
Changed picture format

2361432 - Red, Box Flared, Weber 40s, 5-Speed

2 hours ago, rcf925 said:

I'd highly recommend Hal Boyles TI replica linkage, I tried a couple cable linkages with poor results, His mechanical linkage works perfect

I have this kit as well.  Very nice and works as factory would , great pedal feel.

• Like 1

Got new shoes today.  The Azenis were almost gone and I went with Falken Protouring same 195/60/14 and they are much more comfortable on the road.  The Azenis were great on the twisties but too harsh for everyday driving.  

CA390C17-E0C4-454B-B188-ACE050F8975C.jpeg

E83439E9-B6CE-4163-9F60-609B58D424C1.jpeg

76 BMW 2002 Arktisblau M42 5 spd - Born 5.21.76 - daily money pit

06 Aston Martin V8 Vantage 6 spd - garage queen *  73 Mustang Convertible 351C 

15 VW Touareg V6 Executive - daily driver * 23 Audi e-tron SUV (wife's)

sig_banner.jpg.5aeae468aebf7c560d52fe62d249efbd.jpg

3 minutes ago, coloincaalpine said:

Hey Dave,

Are you coming out to HPR for this weekend for the Race Against Kids Cancer?

Danny, to hang out with a couple hundred of my closest friends?  At a race track, where it's loud, you have to talk loud, through a mask, so everyone has to stand close?  No, I'm not going to any big event.  Maybe next year...

Dave.

'76, totally stock. Completely.

1 hour ago, irdave said:

Dude.  Where's the bike rack?

Oh, don't worry. It's coming eventually. I think first will be wheels and tires. 

The plan is to put a mini over-land style roof basket on there, with a fork-mount bike tray so I can get to far flung (with in 70km) destinations to go shred :)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, coloincaalpine said:

You're right Dave,      living out in the country i often forget about that kind of thing.

dq

You and me both, bud.  My wife works in the hospital all the time- that's enough for us...

Have fun and stay safe.

Dave.

'76, totally stock. Completely.