• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

got a new loaner ..... Red this time

OriginalOwner

Last month I got the '73tii Brown Loaner but it developed a very serious "miss" so Le presented me with:  the '74tii Red Loaner ...... runs great, has a 5 speed, body work is beautiful, Recaro's, handles like a dream, already introduced it to the Walmart parking lot .......

red%20loaner__14%20DEC%202016__1.jpg

red%20loaner__14%20DEC%202016__2.jpg

Cheers,

Carl

Edited by OriginalOwner

re. the custom rear bumper ..... yeh, I Redneck'ed & installed that today.  Very Low Budget and Low Tech.  

When Le gave me the car, it had no bumpers at all.  Here in Kali you gotta have front & back bumpers, and front and back license plates ... Le was only 1 for 4 on meeting those legalities, and I got a bit paranoid.  So I decided to add a very simple rear bumper, and hope the cops never bother about the rest.

And as one can see, the front bumper holes aren't there anymore, so that's a moot point.  And if Le has the front license plate, he didn't mention it to me.

Cheers,

Carl

bob02,

interesting observation ..... LOL !!  but if one pro-rates all the recent shop time over the past 42, it's like it's never been in the shop at all !!

and for all those who wonder, here's the install .... of Special Note is the fantastic license plate Le installed ....

red%20loaner__14%20DEC%202016__3.jpg

Cheers,

Carl

Edited by OriginalOwner