• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tii Air Cleaner mount dimensions.

xferboy

Evening,

I finally got my hands on a tii air cleaner, but alas, it was missing the mounts.

Could I bother someone for dimensions. I get the idea from the diagrams, and some overly expensive ebay pics, but am missing dimensions.

They seem to have gone NLA :(  12 and 15  http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/showparts?id=2583-USA---114-BMW-2002tii&diagId=13_0690

I should be able to plasma cut some, and would be willing to share the cad models for others once complete (or cut some for a small fee)

probably be a little back and forth.

Thanks for any help you can give

Allan

• 6 months later...

Greetings All,  I found this thread which I am resurrecting in hopes that someone would be kind enough to provide me with the dimensions for fabrication or sell me a rear bracket which is #12 in the parts diagram for the air cleaner housing.  I just picked up a '74 tii that is missing the rear bracket and a few other odd bits.  I appreciate your help in advance.  Thanks, Jeffrey

Thank you so much!  Looks like it might be beyond my fabrication ability but I will certainly give it a try.  Right now I have the ugly metal strapping with holes in it that plumbers use to hold the air cleaner in place.  It is a complete eyesore but it holds it in place.