• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Video with new distributorless ignition

Will adjustable timing be added in the future?  What about Rev limiter?

For those that say it was an improvement over stock, was that stock with points or stock with Pertronix/Crane trigger?

It looks really cool, but for a price that comes close to what a standalone EFI system costs, it should be adjustable.

John Baas

1976 BMW 2002

2001 BMW M5

My Blog!

Lew got back to me , we'll have units for sale mid next week , price is going to be $525 plus shipping , better price for this awesome unit . Any other info I'll post on here. I asked about rev limiter .

1970 4 speed 2002 (Daily driver/track car ) 
1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell 

• 2 months later...

OK I'm back from Vacation, I contacted Lew, we have 4 units for sale for the M10 engines priced at $525 plus USPS in a small box so about $15 S&H

If anyone is interested in the ignition please call the shop at 562 698 1227  9-6 & we can get the ball rolling 

All the best

Steve  LimeWorks Speedshop.

1970 4 speed 2002 (Daily driver/track car ) 
1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell