• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Video with new distributorless ignition

I tested this unit for a while as well.  The performance was awesome!  The entire package is well built and very nice, even in the testing phases you could see the quality in it.

Computronix did a very good job here.

My "fun" cars so far:                                                                                                                                                                                                            My restoration website:

1976 BMW 2002a                                                                                                                                                                                                           http://www.2002and914.com

1975 Porsche 914

OK I just got off the phone with Lew , he'd like us to be exclusive retailers of the system , it comes complete with the Trigger unit, coil pack , plug wires & directions for $575 .I am happy to sell these , I only resell parts I am 100% behind & this is one I do endorse. They take a while to build but he's just started to build a batch. They come with a 1 year warranty too.

1970 4 speed 2002 (Daily driver/track car ) 
1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell 

21 hours ago, LimeySteve said:

OK I just got off the phone with Lew , he'd like us to be exclusive retailers of the system , it comes complete with the Trigger unit, coil pack , plug wires & directions for $575 .I am happy to sell these , I only resell parts I am 100% behind & this is one I do endorse. They take a while to build but he's just started to build a batch. They come with a 1 year warranty too.

Great job securing that, Steve.  This unit made my daily driver run smoother then it ever had before.  Acceleration was very nice, response was spot on and all in all it was a very pleasant experience to test this. 

Guys, the price is well worth it for the end result!

My "fun" cars so far:                                                                                                                                                                                                            My restoration website:

1976 BMW 2002a                                                                                                                                                                                                           http://www.2002and914.com

1975 Porsche 914

Yes it needs nothing , it even feeds the tach, my tach adapter is redundant & needs to be removed.

1970 4 speed 2002 (Daily driver/track car ) 
1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell