• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interest in possible group buy??

BLUNT

I have been coaching Jonathan Sage on the specs for this wheel.  Even pushed it so far as to remind him that if they were drilled 4x98, he could get in on other markets as well..  I hope these happen.  I am totally down.

Wait!  These aren't the Kleeblats!  SAHWEEEET.    Are you working with Jonathan, Steve?

Edited by eurotrash

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

Yeah it was a higher number than I hoped for but id sure like to see more options avail for us. Rob had good suggestions and I will look into thouse but so busy with new site launch currently. Not sure there would be a draw in the E30 market as it seeems 10 inch wide rims with 195s is the norm nowadays

e30 remark...so true.

I'm in for a set. I had seen Jonathan Sage's thread on Facebook and was interested in his offering but had not seen him on the FAQ. If someone were to make some Campy's in 15s I'd be in for two sets of those if it would help make it happen.