• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DenverTii aka Bryce Veller is scamming the Russians now

esty
Go to solution Solved by skipsfcr,

How can i do it if i not live in Colorado?

It looks like you can do it online: http://www.stopfraudcolorado.gov/about-consumer-protection/file-fraud-report

We know your actions may be limited vanya, but there are many, many others that should take action.  

Bring a Welder

1974 2002, 1965 Datsun L320 truck, 1981 Yamaha XS400, 1983 Yamaha RX50, 1992 Miata Miata drivetrain waiting on a Locost frame, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser

It looks like you can do it online: http://www.stopfraudcolorado.gov/about-consumer-protection/file-fraud-report

We know your actions may be limited vanya, but there are many, many others that should take action.  

Yes. may be. But why nobody from them don't do anything? 

My english is not so good ( a little bit hard to use this site. But ofcourse i will try! Thank's!

I don't know exactly.  Shame?  If I lost a great sum of money over the internet, then I would be calling all their local authorities and at least asking them the proper course of action.  Screw this vigilante, beat-em-up, big guy talk bullshit.  A few phone calls and a local law enforcement officer will probably knock on his door.  No reason to risk committing a crime yourself just to show that you're a big man.    

Bring a Welder

1974 2002, 1965 Datsun L320 truck, 1981 Yamaha XS400, 1983 Yamaha RX50, 1992 Miata Miata drivetrain waiting on a Locost frame, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser

everyone here know about this situation. And i told him about it too. I've got US visa )) may be visit Colorado this year =)

Bring your friends. I'm sure Bryce would love to see you.

In my case, he made good on the bad door seals he sent me, well kind of. I sent them back for credit for more parts and I had to pay for shipping both ways. He sent me a piece of beltline trim with the end broken off. He said that it wasn't like that when he shipped it. I did not feel it was worth taking action for that part. I did buy some good things I needed but he did embellished the condition of some of the items he sent me. 

Keep the pressure on him until he makes good either with what you need of a refund of your money.

Edited by peterschop

hey, check this out...

you have the freedom NOT to click on this post.    you couldn't resist, could you?  and now you want to preach to the rest of us.

it is a public service AND entertainment all bunched into one convenient post.  like rubber-necking on the freeway...

You are correct I could of just not clicked on this post........this is kind of how I felt tumblr_ljvjs6GMBq1qzi80do1_500.gif

Bring your friends. I'm sure Bryce would love to see you.

In my case, he made good on the bad door seals he sent me, well kind of. I sent them back for credit for more parts and I had to pay for shipping both ways. He sent me a piece of beltline trim with the end broken off. He said that it wasn't like that when he shipped it. I did not feel it was worth taking action for that part. I did buy some good things I needed but he did embellished the condition of some of the items he sent me. 

Keep the pressure on him until he makes good either with what you need of a refund of your money.

Yes. It's not bad in your case. )) But in my case i lost 1300$. And got back only 200$. Do you think it's right? I think that really good seller should solve the problem as fast as it's possible. But he just spent my money and don't have anything to give me back. He could borrow money from his friends and solve the problem. But he did't do that. And now i am just waiting from 21 of January. I think it's not serious. Only talking and beautiful words about nothing. He promised me to solve the problem this week. We will see. 

Edited by vanya1985

The topic is closed i guess? =)

there are several members here that live in Denver and iirc have bought from Bryce Veller and had a favorable experience....it's like a dog doesn't crap where it eats & sleeps...Denver Tii aka Bryce Veller doesn't seem to con or scam the locals...i speculate that's because they could just drop in on him if they had a problem like yours...it might be hard for him to hide from or avoid the local buyers

i doubt that you'll find anyone local to the conman to help you if that's what you want

I suspect you are right Esty, but I am very disappointed in the folks who are local to this thief.

It would mean even more if they were to go visit him as a group and call him out on it. By their inaction they're actually condoning his behaviour. If this was happening anywhere near me, I wouldn't hesitate to do something.

I suspect you are right Esty, but I am very disappointed in the folks who are local to this thief.

It would mean even more if they were to go visit him as a group and call him out on it. By their inaction they're actually condoning his behaviour. If this was happening anywhere near me, I wouldn't hesitate to do something.

And you might find yourself in jail!  If I had a vitilante committee show up on my door, I'd call the cops. especially if I saw one with a rope.

Edited by jimk

A radiator shop is a good place to take a leak.

I have no idea what I'm doing but I know I'm really good at it.