• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Under Hood Stickers

billjecks

After painting my engine bay over the winter , I am now looking for new stickers. Can anyone suggest a 

better place than rogers tii or walloth and nesch? I built a list on rogers tii but found the shipping cost was ridiculous.( including a pedal box insulator )

Bill

73 tii 

Vancouver BC

Not sure if he still has 'em, but Carl Nelson at LaJolla Independent has reproed a number of 02 underhood stickers.  check him out at bimmerdoc.com.  Be advised that the factory used different stickers in different years, and sticker placement is all over the map, so I hope you either took pictures or made sketches of your old stickers before you removed 'em. 

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

If you ask Walloth & Nesch to send the stickers in an envelope, they might reduce shipping. At least they did for me when I needed something small.  ;)

BMW 1602 (1975) - 3978554 - Fjord Blue metallic with double Solex PHH40

BMW 3.0 CSi (1974) - 4340715 - Nightblue metallic

• 3 weeks later...

I got a complete set off Jaymic for about 10 odd euros. About $12.50. They always post very cost effectivly and are great to deal with. I ordered sticker by sticker rather than a set per say. Some of the origional stickers were a bit weird. 2 fuse box stickers one in german and one in english for instance so I kept that same error? to be true to the car.

Not sure if he still has 'em, but Carl Nelson at LaJolla Independent has reproed a number of 02 underhood stickers.  check him out at bimmerdoc.com.  Be advised that the factory used different stickers in different years, and sticker placement is all over the map, so I hope you either took pictures or made sketches of your old stickers before you removed 'em. 

mike

Carl at La Jolla Independent has great stickers! Mark

73tii