• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Check Out My New Slot Car(S)

cda951

I got a Carrera F1 slot car set for Christmas, and they have a lot of cool cars available.

Pictured are the 2 cars I just got for my birthday. The one on the right is likely of most interest to readers of this forum, but the one on the left is nothing to sneeze at!

Carrera has a few other liveries of 2002 race car also available, but I liked the one I got the best.

post-46142-0-29932100-1392958379_thumb.j

Edited by cda951

Chris A
---'73 2002tii Chamonix w/ flares, sunroof, 15x7s, LSD, Bilstein Sports w/ H&R springs, upgraded sway bars, E21 Recaros
---'86 Porsche 944 Turbo grey street/track car

---'81 Alfa Romeo GTV6 rescued from junkyard, Lemons Rally/"GT" car

I have resin castings of the Hot Wheels 02 that fit a Tomy SuperG+ chassis.  A good friend will be painting them in various 02 colors with the black hood and trunk.  Going to have an IROC series race with them on my track this summer if I cen get the 02 drivers in the Bay Area interested.  Here is the track.  The track is the "Skjerbergring".  Pronounced Surebergring.

post-43078-0-61744200-1392990417_thumb.j

Still have my 1/24 scale Ferrari GTO slot car from my college days back in the early 60s...spent way too many hours racing with friends when I should have been studying, but I graduated anyway!

Guess most slot car tracks now are HO gauge; mine wouldn't quite fit...

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite