• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The journey begins...

jtmila02

Well after a long search I finally pulled the trigger on my first '02. Tomorrow will likely seem like the longest work day in history as I wait to take delivery.

Cody, if you're on here thanks for the easiness of the transaction. Also, if any past owners or acquaintances of VIN 2379587 are on here I'd love to hear more of the car's past.

Here's to future nights and weekends spent out in the garage, the inevitable suffering of my golf game, and a ton of fun spent behind the wheel of the car.

Cheers,

Jeremy

1976 BMW 2002 2379587

Album

http://jtmila02.imgur.com/

KoZ3KXw.jpg

I knew FAQ wouldn't fail me. Delivered previous owners within hours...lol. I'm picking it up from a local (Louisville, KY) who I understand purchased it out of Cincy/NKY.

POP3Y3,

I would love to hear more about your history with the car whenever you have the time. Based upon what I've learned from Cody it sounds like you really made the car what it is today (32/36, 320 front seats, 320 wheels, etc.).

And "the inevitable suffering of my golf game."

You will be amazed at how many sets of clubs you can fit in the trunk!

I always do it right the second time.

1970 2002 Chamonix (Fiona)

1976 2002 Chamonix (Blanche), '73 2002 Colorado (Nemo), '72 2002 Riviera, '74 2002 Atlantik, '71 1600 Sahara (Binkley) all sold

on the same day.

Hope you'll join one of our SW Ohio gatherings one of these days--or caravan with us to Vintage at the Vineyard in May.

cheers and welcome

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite