jtmila02

The journey begins...

13 posts / 759 viewsLast Reply

Well after a long search I finally pulled the trigger on my first '02. Tomorrow will likely seem like the longest work day in history as I wait to take delivery.

Cody, if you're on here thanks for the easiness of the transaction. Also, if any past owners or acquaintances of VIN 2379587 are on here I'd love to hear more of the car's past.

Here's to future nights and weekends spent out in the garage, the inevitable suffering of my golf game, and a ton of fun spent behind the wheel of the car.

Cheers,

Jeremy

1976 BMW 2002 2379587

Album

http://jtmila02.imgur.com/

KoZ3KXw.jpg

I knew FAQ wouldn't fail me. Delivered previous owners within hours...lol. I'm picking it up from a local (Louisville, KY) who I understand purchased it out of Cincy/NKY.

POP3Y3,

I would love to hear more about your history with the car whenever you have the time. Based upon what I've learned from Cody it sounds like you really made the car what it is today (32/36, 320 front seats, 320 wheels, etc.).

no problem. send me an email with your ph # and i'll call you.

btw, the seats and wheels were on the car when I got it, just not in great condition.

Wow you guys certainly found some good old KY twisties. Looks like a pretty good crew out there...definitely nice to see an active group/chapter in the neighborhood. Thanks for sharing.

And "the inevitable suffering of my golf game."

You will be amazed at how many sets of clubs you can fit in the trunk!

Well that was the greatest first commute I could ever ask for. Car fired right up, received a waive and thumbs up from a guy driving a Countach, and the girlfriend (now fiance') said "yes" to the ring strategically placed in the glove box.

on the same day.

Hope you'll join one of our SW Ohio gatherings one of these days--or caravan with us to Vintage at the Vineyard in May.

cheers and welcome

mike