• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

banning members

gwb72tii

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just ignore them. They will go away on their own.

will not work on this case.

hey, just accept JhC for the entertainment value.

1974 polaris A 4281992 (total resto with 5-spd conversion)

1976 jadegrun 2744974 (sold then killed by the new owner, grrrr!)

1976 sahara A 2392532 (sold)

1971 nevada 2571108(RIP)

unfortunately that has been suggested ad nauseum...there aren't many, if any people here with the willingness or willpower to do that...it holds more so for the people who complaint the loudest about the 'offenders'

there are several folks here that i successfully ignore...either they never have anything new to add, only posting lot's of huge colored text and irrelevant pictures or what they say is the same thing they said in their last 500 posts or...their post is nothing more than a link to their blog or they are what may be described as a troll...i simply don't open any thread they start or scroll past their posts in other threads, without a glance

my thoughts on an 'ignore' button...it's a laughable suggestion...you'll be constantly unignoring the person because you just have to know what you missed

i agree that unregistered folks should not be able to post but vehemently disagree with banning...

will not work on this case.

hey, just accept JhC for the entertainment value.

easy to say until they use personal information with intent to harass

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

Beauty of the interent is that there is ALWAYS another asshole out there willing to step up and dance.

you call that beauty? perhaps for someone with mental illness like you.

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

Mario Andretti

Beauty of the interent is that there is ALWAYS another asshole out there willing to step up and dance.

you call that beauty? perhaps for someone with mental illness like you.

We rest our case.

exactly

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

Mario Andretti

The problem in the world, well the US, is that there are not enough ass kickings. If people got their ass kicked when needed you would not have this issue as much. I wish you could go to city hall, plead your case. And if justified you should be able to pull a permit to kick someones ass. Of course, bar maming them or causing serious injury. Just a good ass whoopin.

I strongly agree that nobody should be allowed to post on this site without being a full member

I'm not as dumb as I look

74 Verona

06 Audi A3

09 Mercedes C300

06 VW Passat

03 VW Conv Beetle

The problem in the world, well the US, is that there are not enough ass kickings. If people got their ass kicked when needed you would not have this issue as much. I wish you could go to city hall, plead your case. And if justified you should be able to pull a permit to kick someones ass. Of course, bar maming them or causing serious injury. Just a good ass whoopin.

I strongly agree that nobody should be allowed to post on this site without being a full member

i'm moving to texas!

72 2002tii

1988 535is  “Maeve”

Litmus test: WWBAvFD?

What would Baron Alex von Faulkenhausen do?

Questionable posts can be such a perverse, PIA non sequitur that I'm left with a headache and asking myself the opening question above.

The Baron would likely keep the trash talking in the smoking lounge and keep the technical stuff where it belongs. Oh, and he'd hire Paul Rosche too.

74 '02- M2 under construction by SnailPace Restoration, Inc.

88 M3 unmodified when retired from track

97 332is CrewCab (M3/4/5 )

99 MCoupe-- track rat

I would rather not have a "ban" function. It would be too easy to ban people who fall out of favor with the masses - for whatever reason.

I would be more in favor of an "ignore user" button. A filter I can apply to my account. If someone wants to see a jerkamo post - that's their choice.

My 02 cents....

Ken

FAQ Member # 2616

"What do you mean NEXT project?"

-- My wife.

I would rather not have a "ban" function. It would be too easy to ban people who fall out of favor with the masses - for whatever reason.

Ken

This is a serious matter. JhC engages of stalking posters she dislikes, she watches, follows and harasses the individual with unsolicited, obsessive attention. she will also go to the extent to provide unsolicited personal information without consent with an an evil intent to commit a wrongful act injurious to others.

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

Mario Andretti

Ken

This is a serious matter. JhC engages of stalking posters she dislikes, she watches, follows and harasses the individual with unsolicited, obsessive attention. she will also go to the extent to provide unsolicited personal information without consent with an an evil intent to commit a wrongful act injurious to others.

Really, I didn't know that the douche looks like a lady.

Ban her ass and be done with it, no more wasted time on her or this subject.

Charlie Mac in Sacramento.

My Blog

I'm an كافر