• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So, who is JhC - and an apology

gwb72tii

my bad if it's not you - but it sure sounds like you, and frankly i don't think i'm alone in thinking that you've earned the reputation. the meat of the matter in my original post, aside from what you thought, was that you are being hypocritical for posting here in this thread, a post about someone who is anonymous and causing a ruckus, when you, yourself, have done it so many times to other people, including me. not cool.

-ryan

Ryan, thanks for sharing your opinion but you're so wrong in MY opinion. Hit me up with an e-mail.I'll be happy to discuss this with you in person.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my bad if it's not you - but it sure sounds like you, and frankly i don't think i'm alone in thinking that you've earned the reputation. the meat of the matter in my original post, aside from what you thought, was that you are being hypocritical for posting here in this thread, a post about someone who is anonymous and causing a ruckus, when you, yourself, have done it so many times to other people, including me. not cool.

-ryan

Ryan, thanks for sharing your opinion but you're so wrong in MY opinion. Hit me up with an e-mail.I'll be happy to discuss this with you in person.

Translation: "Let me tell you lies but I can't post it here because I will get busted for it."

Pierre

O==00==O

69 2002 (M20), 74 tii, 76 533i, 79 323i, 80 732i, 84 323i (S50) 91 318is, 96 318ti (S52), 97 Z3, 02 330i, 03 525iT, 02 R1150 RTP.
Auxiliary Lamp Brackets  Kamei Reproduction Front Air Dam

This thread is proof that the internet is just a new and improved version of the CB radio Divide and conquer going on now...

Great analogy. I was thinking more along the lines of a junior high school cafeteria... NO offense to the victims, by the way.

Never let school get in the way of your education!

SiteNamecopy.jpg

This thread is proof that the internet is just a new and improved version of the CB radio Divide and conquer going on now...

Great analogy. I was thinking more along the lines of a junior high school cafeteria... NO offense to the victims, by the way.

Man I remember junior high school cafeteria with kathy Sweeney by my side

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

I don't mean to open old wounds, Steve, but you still owe me a couple of fish sticks and your Roy Rogers lunch box for giving you a free reign with her.

SiteNamecopy.jpg

I don't mean to open old wounds, Steve, but you still owe me a couple of fish sticks and your Roy Rogers lunch box for giving you a free reign with her.

Id owe you a lot more if you had knowledge of everything that girl taught me

My partridge family thermos would be on the table

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Id owe you a lot more if you had knowledge of everything that girl taught me

My partridge family thermos would be on the table

Well, since we're being brutally honest here, why don't you tell what the real attraction was? Go ahead! There's no shame in having a uniform fetish!

crossingguard.jpg

SiteNamecopy.jpg

lol...interesting thread...

still confused about the expression "douchebag"...heck, who i am to judge, i am only a french frog.

for what it worth...i never replaced head bolts or main cap bolts in any of my M10 rebuilds...and i made some intersting ones...

thats because i know what i am doing...

db2624-big-balls.jpg

2006 530xi, 1974 2002 Automatic summer DD
1985 XR4TI, 22psi ±300hp
1986 yota pick-up, 2006 Smart FT diesel

lol...interesting thread...

still confused about the expression "douchebag"...heck, who i am to judge, i am only a french frog.

for what it worth...i never replaced head bolts or main cap bolts in any of my M10 rebuilds...and i made some intersting ones...

thats because i know what i am doing...

db2624-big-balls.jpg

thanks for the laugh Pat

hey esty - how's the train wreck now?

72 2002tii

1988 535is  “Maeve”