• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Alpnia B7!!!

Had my car at a car show this morning. There was a new 7 series Alpina B7. Holy smokes was that a nice car. Complete with Alipna rims and even Alpina emblems in them. I did not know they were still doing Alpinas. Anyone know the specs on these cars?

post-17424-13667627615977_thumb.jpg

I'm not as dumb as I look

74 Verona

06 Audi A3

09 Mercedes C300

06 VW Passat

03 VW Conv Beetle

http://www.alpina-automobiles.com/en/models-alpina/b7-biturbo/technical-data.html

Starts at about $125k

500+ HP, twin turbo V8

0-60 in 4.7s

Top speed nearly 200 MPH

1976 BMW 2002 Fjord Blue Ireland Stage II • Bilstein Sports • Ireland Headers • Weber 38 • 292 Cam • 9.5:1 Pistons • 123Tune Bluetooth 15" BBS

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon
http://www.project2002.com

Come to LA, you'll see one everyday!!

LOL...yeah or Newport Beach....I was thinking the same thing...not so rare...

1976 BMW 2002 Fjord Blue Ireland Stage II • Bilstein Sports • Ireland Headers • Weber 38 • 292 Cam • 9.5:1 Pistons • 123Tune Bluetooth 15" BBS

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon

Man I had no idea they were still doing cars. Dallas is not the hugest BMW scene, more Bentley's, Maybachs, A Martin on every freaking corner in downtown. Lots of muscle cars also

I was Glad to see that Alpina

I'm not as dumb as I look

74 Verona

06 Audi A3

09 Mercedes C300

06 VW Passat

03 VW Conv Beetle

Yup still around. They do the high performance versions just like AMG does to the Benz. All done with factory warranties and through the BMW dealer if I am correct.

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon

Yup still around. They do the high performance versions just like AMG does to the Benz. All done with factory warranties and through the BMW dealer if I am correct.

You are correct as to the warranty. From what I understand Alpina will do about 1000 B7s worldwide with less than half coming to US.

72 2002, 07 X5, 11 Alpina B7 ordered

Join the CCA and get tons of good info on the new cars (like the B7) featured every month in the Roundel Magazine. You can also get a discount on parts from BMW dealers. Those two guys Mike Self and Rob Siegel have good columns (along with the other contributing writers).

Mike and his wife Carol somehow attend almost every '02 related event. Rob was at this year's V@V in NC with his Coupe.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Guest Anonymous
Man I had no idea they were still doing cars. Dallas is not the hugest BMW scene, more Bentley's, Maybachs, A Martin on every freaking corner in downtown. Lots of muscle cars also

I was Glad to see that Alpina

The fact that Dallas has its share of Bentleys or Muscle cars on every freaking corner means what? A lot of us are from small towns, but we read and somehow manage to find out what's going on in the outside world.

The old school mid-80's B7 Turbo was also pretty cool. :)

-RoyW

IMG_1018.jpg

Roy - both your B7 and M5 are fantastic! Loved the feature in the August Hemming's Sports & Exotic Magazine.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"